few things for sale stuffed badger ect

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

worst brock i ever seen

I will thanks...............al take that badger along, it'll go with the rest of the shite in Rabs hoose....

Posted Images

dont buy the fcker these 2 twats make ya laff the rab c nesbit kids all ways putting bad coments on people post,and there off school another fcking week yet :wallbash:

sorry mate, ye wont get rid a me next week, i left school roon aboot same time that brock shoulda been binned :laugh:

dont buy the fcker these 2 twats make ya laff the rab c nesbit kids all ways putting bad coments on people post,and there off school another fcking week yet :wallbash:

mate it wudnt be the hunting life if you didnt have a twat on it,good luck with sale

sorry mate, ye wont get rid a me next week, i left school roon aboot same time that brock shoulda been binned :laugh:

Dotty is old enough to have legally dug that grunter himself pre ban. LOL

No offence mate but it is horrific. :laugh:

Imagine coming down the stairs late at night for a glass of water to see that ugly c**t staring out the darkness at you. :icon_eek: You would shite yerself.

FTB

Imagine coming down the stairs late at night for a glass of water to see that ugly c**t staring out the darkness at you. :icon_eek: You would shite yerself.

FTB

:D

FTB

:D

alright lads nee bother :feck:

The Ken Dodd of badgers :laugh: