few things for sale stuffed badger ect

just out of intrest how much did you pay for it?

some scottish woman was behind on her rent so she give me the badger and give me a gobble she was only 4 pound behind thought it was a good deal skanking bitch :icon_eek:

You sure it wasn't the badger that gave the bj......is that what happened to its puss.... :hmm:

lol come on lads it was dead funny before but now it getting shit, cant ya just put a pic of ya grandad up, man in a dress that thinks there hard funny as fck :boogie:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

worst brock i ever seen

I will thanks...............al take that badger along, it'll go with the rest of the shite in Rabs hoose....

Posted Images

some scottish woman was behind on her rent so she give me the badger and give me a gobble she was only 4 pound behind thought it was a good deal skanking bitch :icon_eek:

You sure it wasn't the badger that gave the bj......is that what happened to its puss.... :hmm:

lol come on lads it was dead funny before but now it getting shit, cant ya just put a pic of ya grandad up, man in a dress that thinks there hard funny as fck :boogie:

Could have been worse............ :whistling:

post-47935-0-10222600-1303510018_thumb.jpg

could of been worse than that could of been a head on top of a castle lol,

Your patter is shite. As I said about 4 pages ago, English have no sense of humour.

FTB

Looking down on you again..................usual!!!!!..... :tongue2:

pmsl, oh hang on i'm English.

come on now theres too many scots on here you want to becareful you dont start on each other BAAAHAABAHAAA :blink:

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!! No one need know.......... :thumbs:

North or South?

FTB

PMSL you should try for the next episode of rab make ya ma proud lol

PMSL you should try for the next episode of rab make ya ma proud lol

I will thanks...............al take that badger along, it'll go with the rest of the shite in Rabs hoose.... :thumbs:

• Like 1

OK just to even things up :whistling:

post-32256-0-03685400-1303510690_thumb.jpg

:laugh: ........it seems to me your the 1 obsessed with sheep mate........ :tongue2: