Stay clear of John Tranter lofts a total arsehole Park hall lofts are ok Top of the range Petron lofts are good Blake's lofts used to be good value but they started using poor quality materials

Have a look at some of the Dutch Belgium and German manufacturers they do good quality well made lofts and a good price mine come from a small German outfit and they built delivered and erected cheaper than most of the UK companies

Stay clear of John Tranter lofts a total arsehole Park hall lofts are ok Top of the range Petron lofts are good Blake's lofts used to be good value but they started using poor quality materials

Have a look at some of the Dutch Belgium and German manufacturers they do good quality well made lofts and a good price mine come from a small German outfit and they built delivered and erected cheaper than most of the UK companies

any links for the german an other overseas firms :thumbs:

These are recommended http://www.b-hermes.de

These are recommended http://www.b-hermes.de

:thumbs:

That much cost in racing now lots of people packing in ask about at clubs or homing world

old boy i`ve known race em 40 0dd year just packed up due to cost ...

hia mate sorry to hear your packing in, was you into it big time or was it just a hoby ? a.t.b sfa

not me mate i packed up years ago i did alright flying north and south road then i went into show birds tipplers and high flyers for a bit ... this old boy was a top flyer .. he`s kept a few on ..