FEW DOG THING,S FOR SALE MUST GO OFFER,S SOLD SOLD SOLD

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU MUST BE LOST AS WELL THIS ISN'T THE BULLX SECTION LOL

sound as a bell steve, throw in them few bits and bobs ya mentioned earlier, id be a mean oul paddy!!! thanks again mate.:thumbs:

your sister still hasnt called me yet to get this stuff mate let me no asap :thumbs:

that,s it sorted mate your sister called she getting the stuff in the morning i have put another choker in and few whippet collar,s mate :thumbs:

RIGHT JUST CLEARED OUT SOME STUFF SO IT MUST GO AND MUST BE COLLECTED NO SMART COMMENT,S CHEER,S THIS STUFF IS NOT BRAND NEW WANT FEW OFFER,S FOR THE LOT CHEER,S PM ME IF INTERESTED AND INFO WILL BE PASSED ON CHEER,S :thumbs:

it's ok steve, were no chargin for lodgings in the tent :laugh::laugh:

DAVID SAID THERE WONT BE ROOM FOR ME IT THE TENT CAUSE YOUR TAKING YOUR BLOW UP SHEEP LOL :laugh::tongue2::thumbs:

i bringing the marqee for you steve , need it that size for YOUR EGO, pmsl

RIGHT JUST CLEARED OUT SOME STUFF SO IT MUST GO AND MUST BE COLLECTED NO SMART COMMENT,S CHEER,S THIS STUFF IS NOT BRAND NEW WANT FEW OFFER,S FOR THE LOT CHEER,S PM ME IF INTERESTED AND INFO WILL BE PASSED ON CHEER,S :thumbs:

DAVID SAID THERE WONT BE ROOM FOR ME IT THE TENT CAUSE YOUR TAKING YOUR BLOW UP SHEEP LOL :laugh::tongue2::thumbs:

thank,s den didnt no you cared so much can you take a pillow for ma big head as well :tongue2::thumbs:

thank,s den didnt no you cared so much can you take a pillow for ma big head as well :tongue2::thumbs:

none that big :notworthy::notworthy: , but you needing a blow up mattress or have you got one ??

none that big :notworthy::notworthy: , but you needing a blow up mattress or have you got one ??

HOPE YOU NOT TRYING TO GET ME INTO BED LOL :laugh: :kiss:

pmsl----even i'm not THAT f**k ING DESPERATE :whistling::whistling::whistling:

pmsl----even i'm not THAT f**k ING DESPERATE :whistling::whistling::whistling:

NOT WHAT THE PM,S SAID ASKING IF I WAS HAVING COUPLE CAN,S LOL TRYING TO GET ME DRUNK PMSL AS WELL THINK YOU WORTH THE WATCHING LOL :laugh::laugh:

sound as a bell steve, throw in them few bits and bobs ya mentioned earlier, id be a mean oul paddy!!! thanks again mate.:thumbs:

ok F,D your sister got the stuff from me at 10.30 the smorning mate hope it does for you atb BRI :thumbs:

yea i got a tex from her to say she had met ya and gotten it, great job, dont know what denned was on about, she recons your head aint that big!!!! sout out steve, thanks alot mate, very happy with that stuff for few quid ya wanted for it, can never have enough leads n collors, cheers anyway mate, ATB, :thumbs: