FEW DOG THING,S FOR SALE MUST GO OFFER,S SOLD SOLD SOLD

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU MUST BE LOST AS WELL THIS ISN'T THE BULLX SECTION LOL

Good buy that for someone starting out. I'd bin the lamp but the leashes are well worth it. :thumbs:

LAMP DOES IF YOU HAVE NOTHING DOES FOR A FEW BUNNIES :thumbs: THINK THE LOT IS SOLD JUST AWAITING A CALL :thumbs: HAD THE PM,S :thumbs:

ya need to change your last post mate........ they are sold!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: ive the ferry booked, extra few pound for the trailer but be worth it!!!!:laugh: atb

RIGHT JUST CLEARED OUT SOME STUFF SO IT MUST GO AND MUST BE COLLECTED NO SMART COMMENT,S CHEER,S THIS STUFF IS NOT BRAND NEW WANT FEW OFFER,S FOR THE LOT CHEER,S PM ME IF INTERESTED AND INFO WILL BE PASSED ON CHEER,S :thumbs:

it's ok steve, were no chargin for lodgings in the tent :laugh::laugh:

RIGHT JUST CLEARED OUT SOME STUFF SO IT MUST GO AND MUST BE COLLECTED NO SMART COMMENT,S CHEER,S THIS STUFF IS NOT BRAND NEW WANT FEW OFFER,S FOR THE LOT CHEER,S PM ME IF INTERESTED AND INFO WILL BE PASSED ON CHEER,S :thumbs:

it's ok steve, were no chargin for lodgings in the tent :laugh::laugh:

DAVID SAID THERE WONT BE ROOM FOR ME IT THE TENT CAUSE YOUR TAKING YOUR BLOW UP SHEEP LOL :laugh::tongue2::thumbs:

Good buy that for someone starting out. I'd bin the lamp but the leashes are well worth it. :thumbs:

LAMP DOES IF YOU HAVE NOTHING DOES FOR A FEW BUNNIES :thumbs: THINK THE LOT IS SOLD JUST AWAITING A CALL :thumbs: HAD THE PM,S :thumbs:

ya need to change your last post mate........ they are sold!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: ive the ferry booked, extra few pound for the trailer but be worth it!!!!:laugh: atb

MIND WHEN YOUR OVER GIVE ME A PHONE WE GET SOMETHING SORTED :thumbs: