Sign in to follow this  
wwwferdi

Hunting opp

Guest john5

Book your Safari today

SPIRAL HORN SPECIAL this season only

www.ferdiventerhunting.com

you have more chance of shagging a mermaid whilst laid on the M6 plating fog

These posts need to be deleted i mean any idiot cal tell they're a massive scam.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LuckOrJudgement
      I have achallenging permission in North Essex near Sudbury . The owner wants rabbits cleared off it and I don't have the time to have a serious crack at it due to other commitments. I've tried live catch cage traps to no avail. Are there any snare/trap men or serious shootists that want a go? The owner will pay for good results.

• By Savanna
      Halo everyone, here is our pricelist for 2018. We have a deal that we are offering to anyone that would like to book a hunt with us next year. If you book and pay a deposit for a hunt with us for next year, you can deduct 10% of all our prices, even the hunting packages, exept the hunting permits. 

• By cazadormad
      Hunting offer for big Siberian brown bear in Russia - 2018.

Hunting season - 27.04 - 17.05.
      Type of hunt - hide.

7/5 hunting days.

Price with a bear trophy included:
      4 300 Eur - included bear trophy up to 2 meters (skin measured from the nose to the tail).
      5 300 Eur - included bear trophy up to 2,30 meters.
      5 990 Eur Include bear trophy above 2,30 meters.
      Additional bear trophy - 2 900 Eur.
      Extra hunting day- 290 Eur
      Non-hunter - 1 700 Eur

The price also included services:
      Pick up Abakan Airport; Accommodation and meals during the hunt; Organization 5 days hunting; PH 1:1; Transfer Airport-hunting lodge and back; Transfer 4x4 on the hunting area; Hunting permit; First preparation of the trophy (skinning, cleaning and salt), Veterinary papers; Russia Visa invitation.

If you have any question about that hunt please send me PM or contact me:

Email: cazahuntingbg@abv.bg
      https://www.(!64.56:886/CAZAHUNTINGBG-480710715356003/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
      Web: www.cazahuntingbg.com

• By cazadormad
      New mouflon ram hunting offer in Bulgaria valid for January and February 2018.

5/4 hunting days.
      Price services:
      1 hunter - 1250 Eur
      2 hunters- 1090 Eur
      3 hunters - 990 Eur

The price included:
      Pick up at Sofia Airport; Transfer airport-hunting place and back; accommodation in single room; 3 meals per day, soft and warm drinks; Bulgarian hunting permit; PH 1:1; Transfer 4x4 in the hunting area; Insurance; Translator services; Rifle import; Trophy export, Veterinary papers; First preparation of the trophy (boil and clean).

Trophy fees:
      60 cm ram trophy - 800 Eur
      65 cm ram trophy - 1050 Eur
      70 cm ram trophy - 1300 Eur
      75 cm ram trophy - 1900 Eur

On the same area you can hunt wild boar (selective or trophy up to 25 cm )

For more information please contact me:
      Email: cazahuntingbg@abv.bg
      Mov:Whatsapp : +359 876 77 2578
      web: www.cazahuntingbg.com
    • By Jerry71
      If any youngster, newcomer to ferreting would like to come out and join me and my team of pugs,lurchers in the field for hands on experience then pm me telling me a bit about yourself, as we all know permission is hard to get, especially for those just getting into our kind of pest control, bring your own pugs if you like. As above this is for folk starting ferreting in my area, atb j