G J C

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

send me your address and i will send you a copy

How come folk are always talking about this DVD of a load of foxes getting lamped but never of the 'foxing on the fells' where they are being actually hunted with lurchers.

never heard of that 1 ,might have 2 invest :thumbs:

seen the dvd also know the lads and believe me there dogs are single handed dogs all you lads slateing them want to get out and kill as many as them lads in a season ive tried and cant get know where near the numbers they killed in a season and i was out 3 to 4 night a week pre ban of course :icon_eek:

How come folk are always talking about this DVD of a load of foxes getting lamped but never of the 'foxing on the fells' where they are being actually hunted with lurchers.

is that the one with the colliexs on that when the fox turns they let go and soon as it moves again grab hold two dogs circling a fox ha ha ha ha f**king classic the only good thing that film shows is they have good noses but no balls ha ha ha ks

is that the one with the colliexs on that when the fox turns they let go and soon as it moves again grab hold two dogs circling a fox ha ha ha ha f**king classic the only good thing that film shows is they have good noses but no balls ha ha ha ks

:doh: Different dogs do things differently, as long as the fox ends up dead, it doesn't really matter if the dog goes for a better hold, rather than ragging it about by the arse.

:doh: Different dogs do things differently, as long as the fox ends up dead, it doesn't really matter if the dog goes for a better hold, rather than ragging it about by the arse.

it even puts it in slow motion just incase you miss how ha ha good they are they have good noses i agree and they cover some ground but when they catch it well dont know if really can say that they dont want to grab it frit of getting bit one waits for the other to make a move i was compare it to a mexican stand off atb ks

it even puts it in slow motion just incase you miss how ha ha good they are they have good noses i agree and they cover some ground but when they catch it well dont know if really can say that they dont want to grab it frit of getting bit one waits for the other to make a move i was compare it to a mexican stand off atb ks

You watched the second one? i watched it again today and to be fair, although they sometimes seem to drag the course out a bit before they strike, when they do, the fox is dead double quick. That chase over and a long the stone walls is impressive.

iv got the dvd its not a bad watch if any one wants a copy pm me. my mate is good friends with these lads he has been out with them a few times and says that it is an all action night and dogs get plenty of work single handed or doubled up.

After use have watched the WRECKIN CREW DVD then watch fox digging it's on eBay but please don't turn it off leave it on the lurchers are in the second half of the DVD, then come on here an voice your opinions on that...

Tick tock, tick tock.. Won't be here for long.