Im a Happy Hunter

so tuesday afternoon i arrived at my permission around 4:00pm

i started to walk round as usual and eventually got to the other side of the farm and saw a bunch of rabbit playing around 100m away so i started to make way towards them, i got to around the 60m mark and dropped to the floor and crawled my way through the grass to get a bit closer. i stopped and lased them at 44m so i dropped down my bipods and picked a nice looking bunny - he stood up on his hind legs and i aimed 1.5 dots holdover and the .177 baracuda ripped through his head taking his eye with it and in slow motion i saw the eye spat over the horizon :gunsmilie:

where he fell

739f79db.jpg

after putting bunny at my usual place i set off again round the land, i saw a bunny running into a hedgerow but knowing that he will pop out the otherside as there is another hegde behind it i quickly got to the end of the hedge and side stepped between them whilst holding the rifle - there he was - and in a split second my crosshairs met the killzone and the hw100 threw a pellet straight at him - THWACK! another bunny for the bag

where he fell

63c21f70.jpg

took bugs back to meet his friend and set off again. found 1 sitting around 60m so trying my tactics from early i crawled all the way up to the 30m mark dropped the bipods - crosshairs - boom. 3rd bunny of the day

where he fell

2a14001a.jpg

now i was putting all my gear away and then spotted another on the otherside of a fence, i knew if i hopped the fence he would run so i lased him at 58m and looked at my flip-up scope cover which read 58m 3 dot holdover. i was feeling confident from the day so i got into the kneeling position and rest my rifle on the fence - aim 3 dots holdover - no wind to take into account, i breathed in, took steady aim and squeezed the trigger - T.W.A.C.K i was a HAPPY HUNTER!

i made a quick video for you to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFqwgSrbLtc

and heres a group photo

46c20675.jpg

thanks for reading

atb

scott

• Like 2