Fell and Moorland Working Terrier Club.

Simulated and straight racing entrances to start at 8:30am. Muzzles are a must!

All racing enquiries- Mr Chris Hardy 01246 854641.

will do my best to get down for the show again bud.

atb

michael

Good man michael, knock up some more nets to sell :victory:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sad to say, personally i found it a very poor show.

Very good day out - wish there were more like yesterday. Keep up the good work

I'm not much of a show pony but I'll come down and see you Earth you dirty pervert.

Nice little touch having the Help for Heroes collections in there. We had lads walking around with buckets collecting for them at our annual St. Georges day march and they done quite well.

:good: See you July.

I'm not much of a show pony but I'll come down and see you Earth you dirty pervert.

Nice little touch having the Help for Heroes collections in there. We had lads walking around with buckets collecting for them at our annual St. Georges day march and they done quite well.

Awwwwwwwwwww, love you :icon_redface:

My little heroe will be there too, when he/she decides to arrive. was due 29th july, boy or girl, i will have him/her out selling raffle tickets and judging the entered terrier class :wub:

My little heroe will be there too, when he/she decides to arrive. was due 29th july, boy or girl, i will have him/her out selling raffle tickets and judging the entered terrier class :wub:

2o year sago this wasthe show we all waited for known the best in contry when i herd show was back on last year drove 70 miles to see loads of good dogs working dogs great turn out and feed back a lot more this time well worth visit to see good dogs

2o year sago this wasthe show we all waited for known the best in contry when i herd show was back on last year drove 70 miles to see loads of good dogs working dogs great turn out and feed back a lot more this time well worth visit to see good dogs

Thanks Paul, its certainly taken alot to get this show back and gaining alot of trust from the farming, racing and keepering community.

Going be last year, you will certainly have your work cut out Paul. :victory: