digging dvd

jpnixon

i got 2 digging dvds,one is bad quality camera work and the other i think are huntsmen,its ok, these boys let a lot of there foxes go.its not a bad watch

Irishhunter is that the dvd set in the late 80's early 90's and he has a black patterdale called Brock? The guy doing all the digging is a red haired guy?

Guest oldskool

aye, brock is the one where the huntsmen are letting them go etc... the really bad one is probably that crap dvd where it shows them trying about 90 different terriers at a block end... theres a staff in that one too, i think?? there was another goin about with bedlingtons digging, rambo was the name of the dog featured!! shawn on here has a copy of them all i think... teejay might have them too!!

aye, brock is the one where the huntsmen are letting them go etc... the really bad one is probably that crap dvd where it shows them trying about 90 different terriers at a block end... theres a staff in that one too, i think?? there was another goin about with bedlingtons digging, rambo was the name of the dog featured!! shawn on here has a copy of them all i think... teejay might have them too!!

I have that one wit the huntsmen and theres one goin round ebay advertised differently and i think its the one your on about oldskool. My brother ordered 2 dvds from 2 different people and they ended up being the same dvd! It's on for 2 hrs but the quality is poor. If i'm not mistaken i think it shows em coursing foxes in that dvd also

i got 2 digging dvds,one is bad quality camera work and the other i think are huntsmen,its ok, these boys let a lot of there foxes go.its not a bad watch

Irishhunter is that the dvd set in the late 80's early 90's and he has a black patterdale called Brock? The guy doing all the digging is a red haired guy?

thats the one dunna

there digging to that dog brock,and your man is a fairly young fella

its set in bout 90,91.

oldskool

the other dvd is that one your on bout where they use about 20 different terriers for the one dig

and theyve a black staff in it aswell,

pic quality is fairly bad in it.

• 2 weeks later...
the other dvd is that one your on bout where they use about 20 different terriers for the one dig

and theyve a black staff in it aswell,

pic quality is fairly bad in it.

I have that one, poor picture and a truly awful portrait of terrierwork, dig down to the fox and let half a dozen terriers and staffs mangle it :no: