1000 pounds for offered to anyone in our area for right place for shooting

me and 2 friends was talking the other day and all agreed we would pay if we could find a place to shoot ,mainly rabbits pigeons hares ,we all have insurence ,we mainly use airguns when we can ,but have fac and shotguns ,we had a place not far from cadwell park but due to syndicate we lost it ,we are from boston lincs and well if you dont try you dont get,we know you dont get anything for nothing ,and this is just a one off payment not yearly ,has we will be doing a favour to keep pests down

Edited by deadly

good luck lads i hope you get some where ive tried my self to even buy an acre just so i can use my airgun and put chickens down but the people with horses can afford to pay miles more than me so allways loose out i am not rich nor do i have a lot of money so i just dip out so i wish you all the luck lads

just a thought lads but if every member on this site plus their friends was to join in uniting together and forming a group we all met at a place together had solicitors join for legal perposes the whole group was to donate lets say 100 pound this would aquire to a vast amount of money and would then be able to buy a very large amount of land especialy for shooting it could be turned into the best shooting in the land it could be planted for pigeons to feed also game bird rearing as im sure there is plenty of people on this site willing to learn me for one there could also be chickens giving people the opertunity for rattting plus the opertunity to sel eggs i dont know lads just a thought ive got my 100 pound ready to go just thought seen as so many of us need land so why not all join and get our own not to mention if a river was to be included in the land the posabilities are endless if we united

just a thought lads but if every member on this site plus their friends was to join in uniting together and forming a group we all met at a place together had solicitors join for legal perposes the whole group was to donate lets say 100 pound this would aquire to a vast amount of money and would then be able to buy a very large amount of land especialy for shooting it could be turned into the best shooting in the land it could be planted for pigeons to feed also game bird rearing as im sure there is plenty of people on this site willing to learn me for one there could also be chickens giving people the opertunity for rattting plus the opertunity to sel eggs i dont know lads just a thought ive got my 100 pound ready to go just thought seen as so many of us need land so why not all join and get our own not to mention if a river was to be included in the land the posabilities are endless if we united

Nice idea mate but most folks on here argue when they are agreeing with each other but if the 30000 members would like to do this then I am more than happy to hold the money till such land is found :laugh: :laugh:

The problem is people are too spread out especially with fuel costs the way they are. I would only donate if the land was in Cornwall and I suspect most others would only donate if the land was near to them.

yee i know lads travel and location is the key and the problem also availability for 30,000 plus with the right money there could be areas dotted around the country so we could all visit a certain area also the thought of camping and caravaning just a dream ay lads would be bloody good though there was once in a magazine 250000 acres for sale consisting of rivers mountains and woods this was a few years ago mind at just over a million

What a good dream :laugh:

I wouldn't mind some of the same stuff you're smoking.

Chickens to sell eggs to keep the estate financed and to attract rats :rofl:

What a site that would be. 3000 members turning up on a Sat morning to hunt the 300 acres you've got for your 3million. 3 thousand lurchers, a thousand terriers, 900 rifles. 500 snares.

What a hoot :clapper: