im back and its starting 2 go good

hi lads ive been away from hunting for 2weeks due to some money problems here the short story.well we were struggling for money so i sold my ultra set up which pissed me right of then i got a job which came 2 an end very quick.then money problems again but i was not selling any more of my kit.anyway it turned out good in the end got a job and a new rifle but not a pcp i got a bsa lightning xl 177 and also im getting a mk3 tx200hc soon so pcp are not on my list till i find my feet anyways lads thanks for letting me have a moan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because he can't. He is a liar, theif and back-stabbing peice of crap. I will say this though, what goes round comes round. You will get yours you...

Hunter1989   YOU'RE BACK AND IT'S STARTING TO GO ALL SHITE AGAIN!   I know you have been on this thread watching, as I have, the venom and blood-baying building up against you...once again! So ple

Oh, FFS.....   Steve, it's a simple case of man up or feck off. Every time this sh*te come up it kicks off all over again. Folks aren't stupid (mostly...) so either sort yourself out or leave it be,

hi Steve

sorry to here about your circumstances!

some times we have to make sacrifices,i had to last year with the HW100.

and may be thinking of selling another yet?

but good to see you have your priority's right (selling your kit,to put food on the table) :thumbs:

you have a good choice in rifle buddy the AA it wont let you down! good luck buddy. :thumbs:

PS

you still coming to the meet?

regards

Davy

• 3 weeks later...

hi lads ive been away from hunting for 2weeks due to some money problems here the short story.well we were struggling for money so i sold my ultra set up which pissed me right of then i got a job which came 2 an end very quick.then money problems again but i was not selling any more of my kit.anyway it turned out good in the end got a job and a new rifle but not a pcp i got a bsa lightning xl 177 and also im getting a mk3 tx200hc soon so pcp are not on my list till i find my feet anyways lads thanks for letting me have a moan

how is it in 177, i have a 22 and i love it :D

ATB

hunter1989, can you explain why there is a person on here called oneshot one kill, he as the same date of birth, and same mobile number as you?? surly you have seen this topic in the for sale section?? why havent you cleared youre name??

hunter1989, can you explain why there is a person on here called oneshot one kill, he as the same date of birth, and same mobile number as you?? surly you have seen this topic in the for sale section?? why havent you cleared youre name??

Because he can't. He is a liar, theif and back-stabbing peice of crap. I will say this though, what goes round comes round. You will get yours you...

• Like 2

Looks like it, he mentioned he was getting a TX200, suddenly one is for sale on the forum, by a user with no other posts, smeels worse than a 3 week old dead mackerel in July, after it has been in a poly bag! To ensure their own safety people should insist on face to face dealing only!

This TX200 perhaps???

TX200 advert!

seems like this LUSHY person has taken this TX200 off the market?? :hmm:

i wonder if its anthing to do with the lads wanting his details??? :hmm:

you know what they say when you catch a SNEAKY WEASEL asleep???? :D

Edited by pipa

This TX200 perhaps???

TX200 advert!

seems like this LEXYHUGHES13 person has taken this TX200 off the market?? :hmm:

i wonder if its anthing to do with the lads wanting his details??? :hmm:

you know what they say when you catch a SNEAKY WEASEL asleep???? :D