which gun is best?

I already own a hw77 k .22 but was thinking of asking some golf courses if they need any pest controlling done,so would the CST8M22XKT be better.

Heres the Crossman: http://www.s250437992.e-shop.info/shop/article_CST8M22XKT.001/Crosman-Tac1-Extreme.html?shop_param=cid%3D119%26aid%3DCST8M22XKT.001%26

Heres the Weihrauch: http://www.porcheairgun.com/catalog/item/7311163/7850935.htm

Edited by ben1191

No mate it wouldnt, I own a hw77 and it is a fantastically accurate rifle and I would take a chance and say it would be better quality than the crossman :whistling: you wil probably need a gun mounted lamp if you are doing it on your own as you will only be able to shoot when the course is closed, but if you want my advice by seperates as you wil end up with a better package at the end of it. :thumbs:

ATB Si

i thought this aswell,the hw has gone a bit rusty on the barrell but still works fine,anybody tell me why the underbarrel that you cock is slightly loose from the nozzle it slips out sometimes after i fire.

Is a bipod a good buy on the hw77 for what i want to use it for?

A bipod on a 77 would be a big ball ache, purely because it's an under leaver gun, which means

it would have to be cocked with the bipod attacched to the under leaver, my vote would be the HW77 over the crossman, I've hada 77 for years, and its never let me down.

Edited by stealthy1