lurchermania

definatley the best vids made,....areany ofthe lads on here?

as a young boy wheni first watched them it was definatley magical.....

could there ever be more from squeak studios in the future?

angels of the north,,forley 2001,,,squeak done that,,,they had fettle running in it

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that would be like lamping the same feild twice, and besides its just not the same with out my old freind lenny.     oooooo he hardlie missed a beat music mistro.....   on with the key board an

Squeak is into different things now, no more vids..unless someone makes one with all the footage he didnt use, Ive seen some of this and theres some mint footage..the stuff he classed as un-useable would definately make a most saleable dvd..

Guest dances

watching dog bounce rabbits off walls and sheep netting, but its still not a bad video..but turn the sound off .the monkey hangers will do your head in

The film was bearable without the sound because there voices did my head in

watching dog bounce rabbits off walls and sheep netting, but its still not a bad video..but turn the sound off .the monkey hangers will do your head in

If you saw the first one that wasnt sold, with the dogs taking foxes, now there was a one you had to switch off because of the sound..

• 1 month later...

If you saw the first one that wasnt sold, with the dogs taking foxes, now there was a one you had to switch off because of the sound..

That was called simply the best wasnt it?

That was called simply the best wasnt it?

yep, that was it!! i only seen a few minutes of it because rambo earthdog dvd was taped over it, but from what i seen it was def theyre best one by far!! if any one has a copy of that i can give my word it'l go no further!! :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

cracking video/dvd narrated by a gordie,not a monkey hanger.what area does your drawl come from as you seem reluctant to reveal it in your profile.if your going to slag somebody off,because of the way they talk,try to get there name right. :wankerzo4:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...