have i heard correctly on the news about cruelty case on a pigeon

i only asked if anyone had any info of the happening ,all the posts always end up with f****** stupid remarks no wonder folks don't post no more

Hark at you............ you don't even know what you heard on the news :icon_eek: imagine half hearing something on the news and thinking, I know, I'll go on an internet forum and ask there................. yuo never heard of google, shall I google it for you save you getting all emotional............

A gamekeeper illegally used a cage trap baited with a live pigeon to catch birds of prey, a court has heard.

Glenn Brown, 39, is alleged to have operated the trap on land owned by the National Trust in the Upper Derwent Valley between 14 April and 25 May 2010.

Chesterfield Magistrates' Court was told the trap was found by an RSPB employee on 15 April.

Mr Brown has denied the charges against him.

'Captured on tape'

The trap was designed for catching members of the corvid family such as crows, rooks and jackdaws.

Prosecutor Rod Chapman said some people were allowed to catch and kill certain species of wild birds if they were exempted by a general licence from Natural England.

Conditions of running a trap included visiting it every day and humanely killing any target bird caught, or immediately releasing any bird that was not a target species.

Mr Brown, of Derwent Valley, denies seven charges under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 and the Animal Welfare Act 2010, including using a trap for the purpose of killing or taking wild birds.

Another four charges against him relate to causing unnecessary suffering and failing to meet the welfare needs of a pheasant, a carrion crow and a pigeon.

Mr Chapman said the RSPB installed video cameras at the trap site in Howden Moor and captured a man on tape, who they claim is the defendant.

He said another person wearing a full face balaclava was also captured on camera visiting the trap on 23 May.

There you go sweet cheeks, wind your neck in and calm your skin down..... :victory:

i only asked if anyone had any info of the happening ,all the posts always end up with f****** stupid remarks no wonder folks don't post no more

Hark at you............ you don't even know what you heard on the news :icon_eek: imagine half hearing something on the news and thinking, I know, I'll go on an internet forum and ask there................. yuo never heard of google, shall I google it for you save you getting all emotional............

A gamekeeper illegally used a cage trap baited with a live pigeon to catch birds of prey, a court has heard.

Glenn Brown, 39, is alleged to have operated the trap on land owned by the National Trust in the Upper Derwent Valley between 14 April and 25 May 2010.

Chesterfield Magistrates' Court was told the trap was found by an RSPB employee on 15 April.

Mr Brown has denied the charges against him.

'Captured on tape'

The trap was designed for catching members of the corvid family such as crows, rooks and jackdaws.

Prosecutor Rod Chapman said some people were allowed to catch and kill certain species of wild birds if they were exempted by a general licence from Natural England.

Conditions of running a trap included visiting it every day and humanely killing any target bird caught, or immediately releasing any bird that was not a target species.

Mr Brown, of Derwent Valley, denies seven charges under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 and the Animal Welfare Act 2010, including using a trap for the purpose of killing or taking wild birds.

Another four charges against him relate to causing unnecessary suffering and failing to meet the welfare needs of a pheasant, a carrion crow and a pigeon.

Mr Chapman said the RSPB installed video cameras at the trap site in Howden Moor and captured a man on tape, who they claim is the defendant.

He said another person wearing a full face balaclava was also captured on camera visiting the trap on 23 May.

There you go sweet cheeks, wind your neck in and calm your skin down..... :victory:

:notworthy:

when i got in the car coming home i just caught the last of the news ,i did google it and looked on the bbc news and itv news site couldnt find anything about the issue ,i was just asking if anyone had heard the story ,i later found a small clip on the net, by the way my name is not sweet chicks

f*****g disgrace............ Catching birds of prey so folk can hand raise tame birds to be shot......... do away with shooting I say..................... ban the f*****g lot of it............... nothing but cruilty and f*****g wrong doings............ it ain't even a sport, just fat arsed fannys shooting a bird that is nearly as fat as them!!!

Did your school report cards say must try harder :laugh: :laugh:

internet-fishing.jpg