have i heard correctly on the news about cruelty case on a pigeon

ive only heard half the news on the radio about cruelty case of a game keeper using pigeons trapped to catch bop ,has anyone else heard the story

Not heard about it..........whats your view on it?...... :hmm:

ive only heard half the news on the radio about cruelty case of a game keeper using pigeons trapped to catch bop ,has anyone else heard the story

until i hear the whole story its hard to really comment ,but with what i heard so far f****** stupid becoming a country of bunny huggers

whats yours lab?

A very efficient live catch trap i'd imagine...........then the B.O.P could obviously be released in another part of the country as i'm sure the keeper was going to do..... :D

whats yours lab?

A very efficient live catch trap i'd imagine...........then the B.O.P could obviously be released in another part of the country as i'm sure the keeper was going to do..... :D

:laugh::thumbs:

Edited by buster 8789

found this bit on the net

The trial of a Derbyshire man accused of using a trap baited with a live pigeon to catch birds of prey is due to start.

Glenn Brown, 39, of Old Henry's School House, Derwent Valley, is facing charges under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 and Animal Welfare Act 2010.

It is alleged Brown, who worked as a gamekeeper on National Trust-owned land, used a cage trap baited with a live pigeon to trap birds of prey, and that a sparrowhawk was taken by the trap.

The eight-day trial is due to start at Chesterfield Magistrates' Court on Monday.

f*****g disgrace............ Catching birds of prey so folk can hand raise tame birds to be shot......... do away with shooting I say..................... ban the f*****g lot of it............... nothing but cruilty and f*****g wrong doings............ it ain't even a sport, just fat arsed fannys shooting a bird that is nearly as fat as them!!!

f*****g disgrace............ Catching birds of prey so folk can hand raise tame birds to be shot......... do away with shooting I say..................... ban the f*****g lot of it............... nothing but cruilty and f*****g wrong doings............ it ain't even a sport, just fat arsed fannys shooting a bird that is nearly as fat as them!!!

Cant be bothered...........or can i.... :hmm:

nibble.......................nibble nibble........

:laugh: