Nutter just joined

i knew something was wrong with him when he posted a pic from a anti site asking who owned the dog :hunter: .

we all need to be wary of introducing people on here, we need to know them personaly before we recomend them , its no good saying that they have posted on other sites with pics and some bullshit story any fecker can do that .

BE VIGILLANT!

I thought you could only get on here if someone said you was sound?...I hope this site dont get like smoochers where every new person has to be treated with suspition for 18 months...then you find out there an Anti anyway!..lol..IMO, this site has MUCH better Mods and Admin, although the Admin are very unpleasant on the eye... :11: :yahoo:

Kye...

Maybe the members on this site think harder before posting a response?..It just seems to me there is FAR less bickering and hostility here than on smoochers?...but i havent posted on smoochers for more than a year, so maybe its changed over there now?...who knows?...but because there is less bitching and bickering on here, i just assumed that it was better moderated?...im probably wrong though?...it wont be the first time!..lol..

Plus you know what they say..."Assumptions are the Mother of all f**k ups!"...lol.

Kye..

that advert used to frighten me :icon_redface: ,  :11:  :11:

Same here Shaun. I think that was the idea.

Short answer is treat everyone with suspicion! It's the internet for fecks sake! If you went in one of those 'special clubs' would you give your phone number to the fella in the gas mask? Would you f**k! So just imagine that the person that has just sent you that PM is the bloke in the gas mask. The only difference is you can't see his gas mask or any other paraphenalia :icon_eek:

Actually that might not work for everyone here...