Nutter just joined

Nutter members are paranoid over the years of antis pretending to be hunters on these web forums....don't take it to heart mate....after all its only the net, its NOT real life.. :) There are antis on nearly every hunting forum, some will always hide in the shadows, pretending to be novices. foreign, etc gathering info...

If theres antis on here which they will be f**k them....what can they actually do, nowt....the most important things to remember is NEVER give your address out to people you may think are suspicious, possibly check with other members who you know are sound about them..also if anyone asks for invites or days out also be very weary... other than that let them view all they want, they canna do much...

that guy nutter is one of the paranoids that make me banned from another forum only for saing that in Italy is a tradiction to hunt porcupines. and now he come here calling the forum menbers as unfriendly :realmad: :realmad: start using your brain more than your mouth Nutter

I would think he is dodgy from the p.m,s he has sent me carreg, ive asked him to give me some kind of proof that he is active, he comes from a hotbed of terriermen yet he couldnt tell me the names of 1 in his area.

He then asked me to tell him the names and he would pick the ones he knew, now come on lol lol lol.

He then sent the names of two well known dog dealers that are known to everyone in the country and the name of the gun dealer which can be got on the net, and he thought that was good enough to convince me.

He will be removed from here later on and i would advise anyone that knows what other boards he goes on to have him removed from them to.