I use these: =uk_insert&cookie_v[1]=8V&cookie_d[1]=&cookie_p[1]=%2f&cookie_e[1]=Sun%2c+08-May-2011+22%3a26%3a32+GMT&scrwidth=1317"]Yukon Ranger 5 x 42 with an LIR80 IR laser. Without the laser they are no good for spotting foxes past 60 yards but with the IR laser mine can spot a fox out to 300 yards and 400 yards with the IR beam narrowed down.

I use these: =uk_insert&cookie_v[1]=8V&cookie_d[1]=&cookie_p[1]=%2f&cookie_e[1]=Sun%2c+08-May-2011+22%3a26%3a32+GMT&scrwidth=1317"]Yukon Ranger 5 x 42 with an LIR80 IR laser. Without the laser they are no good for spotting foxes past 60 yards but with the IR laser mine can spot a fox out to 300 yards and 400 yards with the IR beam narrowed down.

are you using the digital 5 x 42 ( £280 ) or the pro ( £ 540 ) type.also cannot find lr1800 laser .will a n100 ap one be alright.thanks for your help.

are you using the digital 5 x 42 ( £280 )YES or the pro ( £ 540 ) type.also cannot find lr1800 laser .will a n1000 ap YESone be alright.thanks for your help.

This what i use and works very well :thumbs:

are you using the digital 5 x 42 ( £280 ) or the pro ( £ 540 ) type.also cannot find lr1800 laser .will a n100 ap one be alright.thanks for your help.

The yukon pro is the same but has a built in IR laser instead of an IR LED and cost much more so its cheaper to buy the yukon ranger and a seperate IR laser.

Both the N800 and the N1000 are the same but the N1000 is the newer model

The yukon pro is the same but has a built in IR laser instead of an IR LED and cost much more so its cheaper to buy the yukon ranger and a seperate IR laser.

Both the N800 and the N1000 are the same but the N1000 is the newer model

how do you attach it to the binoculars . thanks for your help.

the only problem i found with my ranger was the 6 batterys it ate them but you can connect it to a 12volt battery in your pocket i just use a 3x50 excelon and l3 battery lasts ages

Thats how i do mine

th_Andyspics001-1.jpg

i take it from looking at your pic that there is a threaded insert in top of the ranger ,which the ir mount is screwed into.would i be right in assuming this ,or is there another form of attachment.what length guarantee comes with the ranger.thanks for all your help.

the only problem i found with my ranger was the 6 batterys it ate them but you can connect it to a 12volt battery in your pocket i just use a 3x50 excelon and l3 battery lasts ages

what sort of range with the excelon with ,and without extra i/r .thanks.

I use hi power rechargeable batteries : Sony AA 2700 mAh rechargeable batteries NiMH I got them off ebay £21 for 12, and I found they last for ages (more than two outings) and it is the laser batteries (cr123's) that you will get through. You get two battery cradles with the basic Ranger anyway.

Edited by dave1372

I use hi power rechargeable batteries : Sony AA 2700 mAh rechargeable batteries NiMH I got them off ebay £21 for 12, and I found they last for ages (more than two outings) and it is the laser batteries (cr123's) that you will get through. You get two battery cradles with the basic Ranger anyway.

how do you attach ir laser to ranger.cam 04 shows pic but i cannot see where he fixes it to ranger.what length of guarantee did you get with the ranger when you bought it .thanks for your help.

You get 3 years and there is a thread on the bottom for attaching tripods and the likes, this is were i just screw it into jobs done. :thumbs: with regards to your laser/ranger eating batteries just switch it off when you are not using it just i get many trips out doing this.

You get 3 years and there is a thread on the bottom for attaching tripods and the likes, this is were i just screw it into jobs done. :thumbs: with regards to your laser/ranger eating batteries just switch it off when you are not using it just i get many trips out doing this.

where did you get your ranger from.i have seen some on e bay but they have no guarantee with them.i have sent for a n100 laser.thanks for all your help.