Sign in to follow this  
SEAN3513

pump or dive tank ????

hi i used a webly pump for12 year ihave only broken 1 and 2 minute pumpin has never killed nobody bottle is quicker but more exspensive

I think using a pump is valuable exercise, as a science teacher I have a fairly inactive job. Best to pump your gun before you go though because pumping elevates your heart rate like no one's business lol.

Good article

Jonny TheShot

hi guys i just hold of a webley pump for my hatsan thanks to my mate having a spare one and i have heard that there is something that u can conect to the pump hose that absorbs the moisture.Anyone know about it and where can i get it?thanks

Just bought a pump £40 and a falcon fn19 hope my blood presure dose not rise any higher than it is lol

I went for lazy option and got the bottle because a shooting friend of mine owns a pump and is for ever changing seals.

Using a Hills pump at the moment cant wait until I can afford bottle bl--dy hard work.

yes have to agree with the tank lads I own a theoben rapid and absolutely kills you off trying to pump it up so I went with the dive tank for smaller airguns with small cylinders tho its not too bad I use to get on fine with my aas410

I bought a tank second hand from a guy on here. Cheaper than a pump and a damn site easier.

I have a pump hence I've got the build of a gypsy,s whippet lol

But I'm going to pick a 12.2 litre bottle up today as I've found somewhere local to get it filled

Happy days

Rc1

cost is indeed about £15 for the steel ones. however, i've been told it can be much harder and more expensive for the aluminium ones