1st time incubator

Got given a strain of old English game 30 or so eggs 1st time trying to use a incubator hopfully get a bot of success any hints and tops appreciated.

first top tip: replace a couple of your o's with i's :whistling:

sorry but can't help with the incubator

Got given a strain of old English game 30 or so eggs 1st time trying to use a incubator hopfully get a bot of success any hints and tops appreciated.

first top tip: replace a couple of your o's with i's :whistling:

sorry but can't help with the incubator

Yes and they call these smart phones,unsure if its big fingers or predictive text lol well thanks for your very astute corrections on those three letter words .oh yes your correct you can't help.cheers

Bull.

i have 35 american game eggs in the incubator ready to hatch on the 9th of april. there is somne wisconsin shufflers, kentucky doms, coalminer mugs and hatch x morgan whitehackles. my tip would be not to use a n incubator if you have the choice use a broody hen and then you dont have problems with temperature, humidity and power cuts :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

i have 35 american game eggs in the incubator ready to hatch on the 9th of april. there is somne wisconsin shufflers, kentucky doms, coalminer mugs and hatch x morgan whitehackles. my tip would be not to use a n incubator if you have the choice use a broody hen and then you dont have problems with temperature, humidity and power cuts :thumbs:

I've got mainly game eggs but some duck eggs and bantham too less than a week left now so fingers crossed.