SOUTH LINCOLNSHIRE WILDFOWLERS

Guest john5

See you all at the SLWC clay shoot on Sunday I shall be there for about 09.30ish as I hope to be at the marsh first to see the tide 6.9m at 08.57 I think it is. I want to see what effect it has and where it floods whilst I am there.

Regards

Hcc

you will only see the creeks fill up H unless there is a wind at the back of it , wait untill there is an 8.5 metre tide and take a snorkel with you :whistling:

See you all at the SLWC clay shoot on Sunday I shall be there for about 09.30ish as I hope to be at the marsh first to see the tide 6.9m at 08.57 I think it is. I want to see what effect it has and where it floods whilst I am there.

Regards

Hcc

you will only see the creeks fill up H unless there is a wind at the back of it , wait untill there is an 8.5 metre tide and take a snorkel with you :whistling:

john , i will sit it out on the front of kirton on 8.5 :tongue2::laugh:

Guest john5

I am bringing a chap from near me that may be interested in joining the club so I can show him the marsh on a 6.9m and not mention the 8.5m till later :whistling:

thats the way H , wait till he pays his money and tell him wag has stilts for hire :o

I am bringing a chap from near me that may be interested in joining the club so I can show him the marsh on a 6.9m and not mention the 8.5m till later :whistling:

thats the way H , wait till he pays his money and tell him wag has stilts for hire :o

I don't know about stilts, I think Wags got webbed feet the places he get :laugh:

Went to Kirton marsh this morning but someone had nicked the tide :icon_redface: guess who forgot to add the flippin hour on bst :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

Anyway I went to the clay shoot but had to leave at about 10.30ish as the chap I took had to get back as he had some business on.

I did not get to chat to Wag as someone at the shoot said "he will be nursing a hangover" :laugh:

I did not see any newbies wanting to join.

Went to Kirton marsh this morning but someone had nicked the tide :icon_redface: guess who forgot to add the flippin hour on bst :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

Anyway I went to the clay shoot but had to leave at about 10.30ish as the chap I took had to get back as he had some business on.

I did not get to chat to Wag as someone at the shoot said "he will be nursing a hangover" :laugh:

lol i did get down HC , but i did miss you by about 20 mins , the trouble with that lot down there is they know me to well , i still have the sound of drums banging in my head tho , funny thing is i can't remember how i got home last night :bad: :alcoholic:

regards wag

lol i did get down HC , but i did miss you by about 20 mins , the trouble with that lot down there is they know me to well , i still have the sound of drums banging in my head tho , funny thing is i can't remember how i got home last night :bad: :alcoholic:

regards wag

regards wag

I enjoyed the shoot although there was a bit of a draught :blink:

Never mind mate I will see you at a shoot at some stage, we will have to draw up a plan to get you off the meths

:thumbs:

Hi,

Will be joining this week if the application is successful.

When is the BBq so I can organise a trip out on the marsh?

thanks

Rich

Have a look here http://www.slwc.co.uk/

I am hoping to make at least one more clay shoot before then, so I may see you there though I cant make the June shoots as I am away on hols. :thumbs: