Air Arms Pro Sport.

Hi Mate as Simon has said not many things go wrong with Springers!!!!!, I nearly bought the Pro sport as well, Stunning Air Rifle, The Scarlett Johannsson of Air rifleswub.gifwub.gifwub.gif.

But the call of the HW 97 KT in Synthetic Stock in .177 Swayed me!!! Scarlett aJohannsson in a Leather Cat Suit.wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif.

On Scopes i like MTC Mamba Lites, I have two 3-12 x44 and 4 -16 x 44, Clear lense's fairly light and low profile turrets, Some people don't like the SCB Recticle but i love it, Beats the Standard Iron sights of an SLR!!!!!!!!

ATB Daz.

Hi Mate as Simon has said not many things go wrong with Springers!!!!!, I nearly bought the Pro sport as well, Stunning Air Rifle, The Scarlett Johannsson of Air rifleswub.gifwub.gifwub.gif.

But the call of the HW 97 KT in Synthetic Stock in .177 Swayed me!!! Scarlett aJohannsson in a Leather Cat Suit.wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif.

On Scopes i like MTC Mamba Lites, I have two 3-12 x44 and 4 -16 x 44, Clear lense's fairly light and low profile turrets, Some people don't like the SCB Recticle but i love it, Beats the Standard Iron sights of an SLR!!!!!!!!

ATB Daz.

I love the pro sport! but i think it's the equivalent of jessica alba naked! ;) <3

I might just buy one and use it for a while send it to rowen engineering get some custom bits and bobs then send it to jb for blueprinting and a tune up! nom nom nom!

cheers for all your help :D

henry.

Scarlett Johannson in a leather catsuit...Cheers for that Daz mate. Ahhh I still go misty eyed for a particular SLR I once was issued with. Loved it to death.

I forgot about MTC Henry, they have some very nice looking scopes if you can get along with the SCB retical. Their Mamba series seems good value too. Worth a look! :thumbs:

Scarlett Johannson in a leather catsuit...Cheers for that Daz mate. Ahhh I still go misty eyed for a particular SLR I once was issued with. Loved it to death.

I forgot about MTC Henry, they have some very nice looking scopes if you can get along with the SCB retical. Their Mamba series seems good value too. Worth a look! :thumbs:

Yes Simon i love the SLR To bits as well,wub.gifwub.gif, I had the only Wooden stock SLR in our Regiment, the only reason i managed to keep it was because i was on the Shooting team!!!!!!!

ATB Daz.signthankspin.gif.

Are the mtc's spring gun rated? i have a thing for long scopes with tall turrets with reading on. makes them look more expensive and professional :p

cheers guys. :)

Are the mtc's spring gun rated? i have a thing for long scopes with tall turrets with reading on. makes them look more expensive and professional :p

Yes mate i've got two MTC one on the HW 97 KT Synthetic & the other Awaiting the arrival of the Rapid mk 2 Left hand stock & Action, if you like the Sniper style MTC scopes ask Davy "the scopecam Sniper ",

He has a MTC scope as well, And he's a Superb shot.gunsmilie.gif.

ATB Daz.

Yes mate i've got two MTC one on the HW 97 KT Synthetic & the other Awaiting the arrival of the Rapid mk 2 Left hand stock & Action, if you like the Sniper style MTC scopes ask Davy "the scopecam Sniper ",

ATB Daz.

Sweet. i just checked out the MTC Viper and Taipan! They look lovely, think i might have to order one after i've got the the pro sport! long sunshade too. nom nom.

cheers henry.

ATB Daz.

Sweet. i just checked out the MTC Viper and Taipan! They look lovely, think i might have to order one after i've got the the pro sport! long sunshade too. nom nom.

cheers henry.

Bugger it, i'm just going to buy the bsa t10 tactical with the vc silencer then save up for either the mtc viper or taipan scope :)

Will be the stealthiest looking pcp ever ;)

henry.

ATB Daz.

cheers henry.

Bugger it, i'm just going to buy the bsa t10 tactical with the vc silencer then save up for either the mtc viper or taipan scope :)

Will be the stealthiest looking pcp ever ;)

henry.

changed my mind again!! going back to the pro sport with mtc viper! :p

henry.

Yayyy! You'll love the Prosport Henry. I would have had one in a heartbeat but, they never made it in Lefthand format, unlike the TX200, until recently, but too late for now, I've got my HW77 instead. These rifles are really just as accurate as the most sophisticated pcp.

You won't regret the decision to buy it.

All the best.

Simon

Edited by pianoman

Yayyy! You'll love the Prosport Henry. I would have had one in a heartbeat but, they never made it in Lefthand format, unlike the TX200, until recently, but too late for now, I've got my HW77 instead. These rifles are really just as accurate as the most sophisticated pcp.

You won't regret the decision to buy it.

All the best.

Simon

Cheers simon :)

Definately going to send it to rowen engineering though after about 1000 shots. custom trigger n stock...v mach kit and re lube. Might even stain the stock.

what lube would you recomend?

henry.

I've always washed my pellets and lubed them with WD40. A very fine coat mind, or you'll get dieselling. If you ask the other lads they'll no doubt point to other lubes like Napier's Power Lube. Some swear by spray wax furniture polish. That works on Air Arms Field .177 4.51mm for my TX200HC. I think I used Johnson's Pledge and Mr Sheen.

Give it a try. You should at least, wash your ammo Henry.

ATB

Simon

I've always washed my pellets and lubed them with WD40. A very fine coat mind, or you'll get dieselling. If you ask the other lads they'll no doubt point to other lubes like Napier's Power Lube. Some swear by spray wax furniture polish. That works on Air Arms Field .177 4.51mm for my TX200HC. I think I used Johnson's Pledge and Mr Sheen.

Give it a try. You should at least, wash your ammo Henry.

ATB

Simon

I didn't mean lube for the pellets? i meant for the internals hehe?

But i'll do the pellets too.

cheers henry.