Sign in to follow this  
Staffy1993

Pictures

Jack,my cattys in the pics mate,a bog standard old milbro and a reproduction one for spare,you can get them off ebay,just punch in "milbro catapults" and they should come up. :thumbs:

Nice headshot bushwacker,bet it didnt know what hit it :thumbs:

If you don't mind my throwing in here (I'm from the United States) I have a few. I'd also like to thank Mr Yorks for being a direct inspiration for my efforts in years past.

th_2011-03-20225653-1.jpg

th_2011-03-08155819.jpg

Cheers mate I am no going to sell my cattys a will no get out for them it is so annoying I payd 10for them each total rip of but every body makes mistakes so just going to buy a milbro got a few in watch the now and I can now get ammo out of cars they are heavy enough for phesents and other things do you have eny dogs i.e lurcher , terrier bull x or out else I have a lurcher Colly grey he's a stunner

If you don't mind my throwing in here (I'm from the United States) I have a few. I'd also like to thank Mr Yorks for being a direct inspiration for my efforts in years past.

th_2011-03-20225653-1.jpg

th_2011-03-08155819.jpg

Nice to see you jmp,i know youve been doing pretty well lately,and with chains/pebbles :thumbs:

Cheers mate I am no going to sell my cattys a will no get out for them it is so annoying I payd 10for them each total rip of but every body makes mistakes so just going to buy a milbro got a few in watch the now and I can now get ammo out of cars they are heavy enough for phesents and other things do you have eny dogs i.e lurcher , terrier bull x or out else I have a lurcher Colly grey he's a stunner

Milbro's dont suit everybody,if you can get the nack with them though they are small and handy.

I have a lurcher mate,very similar to the one in your avatar,hes a mix of whipp/grey with collie and bedlington in his makeup,he works well with me and the catty. :thumbs:

Nice one Ross; that's a big fat old rat you got there.

Nice rat kill furgle,not had many rats with a catty myself,just the odd one when fishing really.

You never know what you'll get on a mooch,i like the mixed bags keeps it interesting.

100_0672.jpg

Nice rat kill furgle,not had many rats with a catty myself,just the odd one when fishing really.

You never know what you'll get on a mooch,i like the mixed bags keeps it interesting.

100_0672.jpg

I like a mixed bag aswell :) my dad just bought a classic milbro off evil-bay as it goes and hes gonna keep his eyes out for another one for me thumbs.gif i miss the days of 3 quid milbros at gamefairs now there a score and upwards icon_eek.gif