• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moley. You've always spoken very respectfully of my shooting posts and I thank you for the compliments mate. But now I have some honest good and well-meant advice for you which will help you and your

sod it, time for my ten penneth worth. as far as i can tell, pianoman has always tried to give helpful advice to pretty much anybody, writing detailed, interesting and useful posts. mole, on the ot

Round and round we go......I have a Postie staying with me for a few days so rather than stay on here getting dizzy,im gonna stick some mail in her box.Sweet dreams.

I must admit I agree with every word Simon said but I'm pleased you have both decided to stay because you are a great pair of characters and this site would be a duller place without you.

For the last time...

Shepp I cannot use spring powered rifles, particularly break barrels, which is what I owned. I have tennis elbow and after 4 or 5 reloads it is like some swine shoving red hot pokers in, the pain can last for days, not a good idea. Simon did not know why I got rid of my springers and thinks I am chopping and changing through rifles for the hell of it, not that I was told by my doctor what was causing the problem and how I had to stop. Hence my birthday present, the Hatsan PCP. I got a Super Ten as it is better for hunting rabbits, the old adage .177 for feather and .22 for fur seems to still hold true. Simon sometimes can have his head so far up his own backside he could see if he brushed the back of his damned teeth! If I could I would still have Edgar and Marina, my 60S and Stingray, but when you cannot reload or fire the damned gun what is the bleeding point?

Edited to say I decided not to go underlever or side lever as I could not run the risk of having the problem recur, but it was unlikely as it is the full length pull down of the break barrel that caused the problems. So we took a long view and went PCP, Simon should stick to playing the piano rather than commenting on our buying! This diagnosis coincided with some prat ploughing into the passenger side of the wife's car, breaking her wrist and causing extensive nerve damage, which is why Mary went PCP, there is a difference in angle on the grip between the S200 and T200 which means the T200 is great to hold, but after a couple of hours the S200 causes swelling round the break and additional nerver pressure problems, causing a lack of grip which caused the mis-fire she had, which is why she wants a Super 10 as it rests more in the palm, rather than needing to be gripped!

I did not post the fact I have tennis elbow because I am embarassed about it, I mean the last time I played tennis I was at high school and could not see the point of it! Should be called beach casting elbow!

Edited by secretagentmole

I justify my purchases due to medical reasons.. not for show..

no need to justify any thing really! like phantom said earlier he had a smk and still put bunnys in the bag. i expect there are a lot of folks on here with medical problems i dont eat breakfast no more cus i am full up with fu**in tablets.

if your going then thats what you have to do. but i have learnt a lot on this section and in the past seen some very nice acts of generosity above and beyond the expected, and to be fair mole even though you have amused me you do waffle on a bit sometimes about rabbit shit and peanut butter an the like. ATB

Mrs Mole and Secretagentmole have identicle ISP's and both on the forum at the same time :hmm:, both are also showing the same ISP Number on the ISP look up tool, perhaps you have two computers running off the same ISP?

What I can't work out is we have three pc's running in this house sharing the same Hub! yet all the ISP numbers are slightly different by a digit or two on each pc.

I will never, not while I've still got a hole in my arse, understand this bloody inter-net thing :blink: It does my head in while at the same time it makes my day....

I look at words on my screen and I really do wonder what they mean to some folks. It's like a feckin' playground for the most part, 'he said, she said, ner-ner-na-ner-ner...'!!!

It's just one of those stupid situations where if everone was sitting around a table in the pub we'd all be having a giggle about it instead of reading personal stuff into what's being said.

I know I can sometimes come across as being a little harsh on here but I type as I speak and if you were sitting oposite me and could see my face, you'd maybe take my points in another way....

I know Simon personally and class him as a very good friend and I also know that if you'd have been face to face with the bloke, his words would've maybe come across very differently in the real world than they have done on here.

Just my very humble opinion, as always :thumbs:

Cheers.

Edited by andyfr1968

Mrs Mole and Secretagentmole have identicle ISP's and both on the forum at the same time :hmm:, both are also showing the same ISP Number on the ISP look up tool, perhaps you have two computers running off the same ISP?

What I can't work out is we have three pc's running in this house sharing the same Hub! yet all the ISP numbers are slightly different by a digit or two on each pc.

We have a BT home hub, don't ask me how it blasted allocates ISP numbers, could explain why our speed slows down when we are both online though! There are two of us for sure, either that or I have a very good imagination!

Round and round we go......I have a Postie staying with me for a few days so rather than stay on here getting dizzy,im gonna stick some mail in her box.Sweet dreams. :thumbs:

Make sure you have a tracking number then if anything goes wrong, you've got some cum back :thumbs::laugh: