come on folks since page 5 you have been going round in circles (some people can not be told) same shit just a different page but funny all the same wish you all luck :whistling: :whistling: :wallbash: :wallbash: but you get the :toast: for the best throwing the rattles out of the pram chill out sit back take 5 and start replying in a normal manner you might and i say MIGHT get reputation back thats if your still on here

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moley. You've always spoken very respectfully of my shooting posts and I thank you for the compliments mate. But now I have some honest good and well-meant advice for you which will help you and your

sod it, time for my ten penneth worth. as far as i can tell, pianoman has always tried to give helpful advice to pretty much anybody, writing detailed, interesting and useful posts. mole, on the ot

Round and round we go......I have a Postie staying with me for a few days so rather than stay on here getting dizzy,im gonna stick some mail in her box.Sweet dreams.

Just to let you all know, I also ordered a brand new HW100KT .177 yesterday.. I hope you all find that to be a good gun.. Moley has bagged more then 3 bunnies for your knowledge..

T200 .177 is also a good rifle, as is the superten and AT44 W10, none of which are chinese crap..

As for Moleys NBC suit, if he likes it, leave him..

How I spend my hard earned cash is a matter for myself and my husband..

I have changed my S200s, because of the horizontal style grip, this is a manner for me and me alone..

I have read a huge amount of sanctimonious drivel on this forum, I have better things to do with my spare time.

Please remember not everyone can afford HWs, Jack Pyke clothing etc: Some of us can, but just don't want to.. We luckily fall into the latter.. It all comes down to personal choice, please all do me a favour pull your heads out of the clouds and smell the roses..

Good luck with the new kit mrs mole, nice choice :thumbs: