• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moley. You've always spoken very respectfully of my shooting posts and I thank you for the compliments mate. But now I have some honest good and well-meant advice for you which will help you and your

sod it, time for my ten penneth worth. as far as i can tell, pianoman has always tried to give helpful advice to pretty much anybody, writing detailed, interesting and useful posts. mole, on the ot

Round and round we go......I have a Postie staying with me for a few days so rather than stay on here getting dizzy,im gonna stick some mail in her box.Sweet dreams.

FAO..... Any mods......

Can one of you please delete this bollox...???

I think any and all points have been made time and again....

For what it's worth, my take on the hole thing is Mole's piddled a few of the regulars off (myself included to begin with...), we all enjoy a joke but I've got to be honest in that I find a good few of Mike's posts to be rather childish and as has been said above, a little bit attention seeking in nature, looking for aproval quite a lot. That said, he's been helpful in his own way when he thinks he can, which is fair enough.

Simon's a good mate of mine and says things exactly the way he sees them which is a quality I admire in anyone, there's too many bullshitters and sychophants in this world and no one could ever class him as that.... Also the bloke really does know his stuff and is always willing to help out, which is nice :thumbs:

Mrs Mole, you have the patience of Jobe.... :laugh:

Cheers.

Andy, A good bloody idea!! Lets delete this S**T

Simon calls a spade a spade.. As do I, sometimes not bluntly as he..

Mike has a weird sense of humour, I know and can waffle on a bit.. And has received a talking to..

Lets end this now..and be friends again..

Simon, I;m sorry for my part in this..I value your advise, I have a lot to learn!! I'll PM if that is Okay?? let me know!!

Mary

Edited by Mrs Mole

I admit, I threw my toys out of my pram..

But the personal assassinations needs to stop on all sides..

Yeah, I have to agree now

But BTW MikeI used my springer story to illustrate MY OWN experiance, I wasn't telling you you should stick it out with yours :no: and, you don't need to tell me how quickly a medical condition can strike; mine has put me in hospital twice this year, the last time a few weeks ago I wound up looking down the business end of two Glock semi auto's and a friggin Taser because a prat of a medic rang the police telling them I was in crisis and armed with a 30 shot rifle and any number of pistols from my armoury :duh: and I was presumed to be dangerous :doh: I was fine at 2pm by 4:40 I was in speed cuffs because of what she said :wallbash:

Tony, can you finish this now please?

Cheers

Tony

Now I'm off back to playing with my new silenced Beretta pistol, when I return I want to see this over and gone Oh great ones :notworthy:

It's just good to see you back, Tony.

Looking forward to meeting up at Davy's, all being well :thumbs:

Cheers, mate.

I've just read a PM from Tony and my guess is he will be in bed now as he's up early due to being so busy.

So I think he'll pull it when he's finished tomorrow :thumbs:

Yeah I'll see you there Andy :yes: Shannon told me earlier, she's having my trophy and title this time round :icon_eek:

Right, I've got about 20 mins of mobile broadband before I'm out and unless the ex-wife will loan me her card details I shall be offline for a few days.

Soooo I'll bid thee all TTFN :bye:

Catch you all when I can

Tony

I wish, that when people would threaten to do things, they would just do it.

If you're 'both' having your accounts closed, don't post, end of. THL can then go back to being a hunting forum instead of 'The Mole Show'. This thread was amusing at the start but since I've learned of the multiple defamation of character of long standing forum members, I now cannot see the funny side of things. Especially as those members are ones with a massive amount of knowledge that they CHOOSE to share with us to make us better air gun users.

Anyone seen 'Fight Club'?...

• Like 1

Dearest Mary.

I've used the time to put a fulsome response that might have more of a chance of being read than here before it gets pulled.

I'm not a pig headed fool with it rammed up my arse. I will have no bad blood or ill feeling with anyone where I'm concerned.

Have a read and have a think.

Simon

• Like 1