Right I think this has gone far enough.. If I had known that Mike had start up another member to highlight a scammer, Then I would have advised against it. I admit I think it was unwise and foolish.

But it has to be view in the correct context.. Mike was trying to warn others as to a possible con, whilst double checking.

Simon, thanks for your advice re holding a rifle, but please note that the S200 has a 90 degree grip style, so the butt doesn't rest on your palm.

I'm not a loony.. But a protective, supportive wife.

I've received numerous PMs of support, alot criticisng Pianaman, describing him as an outspoken bully.Andy, Thank you for trying to keep a lid on it..

Now the time has come to put on end to this tread, and the ridicule of Moley and myself.

I'm glad this has amused some, but it ends now..

I doubt that very much. There are not that many as helpfull as Pianoman on here ,,whatever your name is !

ATB

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moley. You've always spoken very respectfully of my shooting posts and I thank you for the compliments mate. But now I have some honest good and well-meant advice for you which will help you and your

sod it, time for my ten penneth worth. as far as i can tell, pianoman has always tried to give helpful advice to pretty much anybody, writing detailed, interesting and useful posts. mole, on the ot

Round and round we go......I have a Postie staying with me for a few days so rather than stay on here getting dizzy,im gonna stick some mail in her box.Sweet dreams.

:blink: WOW that was interesting!! thought i'd missed this one :hmm: but tbh either get over it and get on with hunting writeups or feck off :doh: cos your turning out to be a bit of a forum troll :yes: PS. and the bt home hub CANT issue same ip's for different pc's every pc has its own individual unless your running your own server cluster with a dedicated firewall before accessing the internet :thumbs:

Mrs Mole those PM's I believe are just a figment of your imagination and a futile attempt to get one over on Pianoman.

In fact the more information appearing on here about your identicle IP's, are causing me to wonder about your existance.

• Like 1

sod it, time for my ten penneth worth. as far as i can tell, pianoman has always tried to give helpful advice to pretty much anybody, writing detailed, interesting and useful posts.

mole, on the other hand has come on here, started badly by pitching into zini, apologised, and then has spent the rest of his time here either crying out for attention like an unpopular schoolboy trying to join the 'it' gang,or hijacked other posts with his childlike comedic interludes or desperate crys to come see what he's done on his latest hunting posts, that being so far, 3 rabbits and a kitt, for christs sake.(i know that everybody has to start somewhere, and its good that youre enthusiastic,but just post what you've done and see whats said-you dont need to advertise it in every further post you make...) then, if admonished or ribbed he's tossed his toys from the pram and thrown a strop. threatening to leave the forum, which in my opinion, wouldnt be such a bad thing...

mole, either man up and take the critism, or naff off.your attempts at playing secret agents in order to save the rest of us are childish at best, and damn stupid at worst.

mrs mole, fair play for being supportive of your other half, but youre right, this has gone far enough, time to stop- youre just as bad for getting the hump when criticised and just as likely to to kick off when you dont get the replies you feel you deserve, so the same applies to you i'm afraid.

sorry for the rant guys, lets get back to THL being the way it has been, mutually supportive and full of great banter

cheers, wurz

• Like 3

Shepp, we have 3 pcs in this house, which operate as a LAN. As for the figment of my imagination, b******ks, some people are afraid to post, for fear of being on the receiving end of a rant!!

I'm not trying to get one over on Simon, but sometimes he may be better served by not being so outrspoken.. I bear him no malice.. I think/know he can helpful and is knowledgeable..

I can prove I exist.. PM me!!

Simon if you are reading this lets just got back to enjoying as someone told me last week the best sport of all.. I have and hope will gain knowledge from you.. But a little diplomacy would sometimes be appreciated!!

We can ALL be prats sometimes..

Now can we end all unpleasant Sh*t and kill bunnies??

Mary

Edited by Mrs Mole
  • Like 1

Shepp, we have 3 pcs in this house, which operate as a LAN. As for the figment of my imagination, b******ks, some people are afraid to post, for fear of being on the receiving end of a rant!!

I'm not trying to get one over on Simon, but sometimes he may be better served by not being so outrspoken.. I bear him no malice.. I think/know he can helpful and is knowledgeable..

I can prove I exist.. PM me!!

Simon if you are reading this lets just got back to enjoying as someone told me last week the best sport of all.. I have and hope will gain knowledge from you.. But a little diplomacy would sometimes be appreciated!!

We can ALL be prats sometimes..

Now can we end all unpleasant Sh*t and kill bunnies??

Mary

Unlikely

• Like 1

I can't believe no one's used the expression "mountains out of mole-hills" yet but feck me, it needed saying!!! :laugh:

Right then, let's all play nicely before we all get sent to the naughty corner when Sir sees all this shite :laugh::D

Wisnae me!! it wis them!!!!!they started it

I admit, I threw my toys out of my pram..

But the personal assassinations needs to stop on all sides..

personal assassinations What? like making up pish about Pianoman???? Or stating facts about you 2,,3, 4 howevermany of you there is.

• Like 1

I can't believe no one's used the expression "mountains out of mole-hills" yet but feck me, it needed saying!!! :laugh:

Right then, let's all play nicely before we all get sent to the naughty corner when Sir sees all this shite :laugh::D

Wisnae me!! it wis them!!!!!they started it

:laugh::laugh: Sit in the corner, hands on head!!!! :laugh:

FAO..... Any mods......

Can one of you please delete this bollox...???

I think any and all points have been made time and again....

For what it's worth, my take on the hole thing is Mole's piddled a few of the regulars off (myself included to begin with...), we all enjoy a joke but I've got to be honest in that I find a good few of Mike's posts to be rather childish and as has been said above, a little bit attention seeking in nature, looking for aproval quite a lot. That said, he's been helpful in his own way when he thinks he can, which is fair enough.

Simon's a good mate of mine and says things exactly the way he sees them which is a quality I admire in anyone, there's too many bullshitters and sychophants in this world and no one could ever class him as that.... Also the bloke really does know his stuff and is always willing to help out, which is nice :thumbs:

Mrs Mole, you have the patience of Jobe.... :laugh:

Cheers.