Sign in to follow this  
maxhardcore

westmeade hawk x farloe ring

my brood bitch farloe ring {top honcho x farloe post] broke yesterday and was instantly booked in to be mated to westmead hawk. she will go on the transporter this coming saturday and will fingers crossed be successfuly covered on 16th 17t .feb and whelp around april 21st. her litter to knockeevan major are flying in schooling trials which im very pleased with. 6 healthy bundles of fun would be nice so i will be saying my prays. :D

good luck with the mating mate , a fabulous dog with great ability,

has the bitch got plenty of early ??

Is it a natural mating or AI as I thought he was meant to be having a trial in the near future to see if he was going to be able to make a comeback ?

Best of luck to you :thumbs-up:

good luck with the mating mate , a fabulous dog with great ability,

has the bitch got plenty of early ??

Is it a natural mating or AI as I thought he was meant to be having a trial in the near future to see if he was going to be able to make a comeback ?

Best of luck to you :thumbs-up:

a natural mateing chaz, to be honest i dont think the dam reached her potential, she suffered from a wrist problem. the reason i required her is her breeding is in the purple ie top honcho x farloe post check it out going back a few generations and see for yourself the dam line is top drawer. as i say her litter to knockeevan major are flying fingers crossed when fully schooled and racing im hoping at least a few of them will be open class , brock off here has one and its early times are apparently exeptional, a lad i know who goes out with d, pruhs and trains with her just had great reports from one he purchased and has had reared and schooled in eire he was saying he hoped id definately entered them for the british bred comp at hall green which i have, i believe his is called ringo joe, mine are named as follows nai khanom tom, hesleden house, rabbit hill, mile end, moorcroft house. hopefully and fingers crossed they will do ok when i place them with trainers in april-may time.

What no free pup for TOMO :D

no free greyhound pups out of this brood tomo mate . :no: if she takes i dont know if any will be sold depending how many and what she whelps. if her first litter keep improving and any make open class of which im hopefull that will be ringo proven as a brood and her breeding speaks for itself. also im not sure how many litters the hawk has sired and the prices the pups hav been selling for. but all in all id say they will be a touch more expensive than your average lurcher pup and truthfully i would like to see them go to genuine greyhound enthusyasts who would hopefully place them with trainers and run them ngrc. not that im against the flaps .

no free greyhound pups out of this brood tomo mate . :no: if she takes i dont know if any will be sold depending how many and what she whelps. if her first litter keep improving and any make open class of which im hopefull that will be ringo proven as a brood and her breeding speaks for itself. also im not sure how many litters the hawk has sired and the prices the pups hav been selling for. but all in all id say they will be a touch more expensive than your average lurcher pup and truthfully i would like to see them go to genuine greyhound enthusyasts who would hopefully place them with trainers and run them ngrc. not that im against the flaps .

The few litters I have seen advertised the pups have been Bitches £5-700 dogs £6-800 each , and at the minute he seems to have abot 6 or 7 litters on the ground from what I have heard from various places with a few more bitches in whelp and booked in for when they break :thumbs-up:

The few litters I have seen advertised the pups have been Bitches £5-700 dogs £6-800 each , and at the minute he seems to have abot 6 or 7 litters on the ground from what I have heard from various places with a few more bitches in whelp and booked in for when they break :thumbs-up:

that sounds about right chaz, have any of the bitches which have already whelped thrown open race dogs-bitches in previous litters or graders or are some of them maiden, if proven and bred right i would imagine the pups to be selling for a little more.

that sounds about right chaz, have any of the bitches which have already whelped thrown open race dogs-bitches in previous litters or graders or are some of them maiden, if proven and bred right i would imagine the pups to be selling for a little more.

saying that brock is welcome to one for his usual price as he has had 2 pups from me previous. :yes::victory:

if i had another i think i would put it in with a trainer,but we will see,i wish you never told me you were mating her,cos i want one :D

Not sure to much about the breeding of the dams or their offspring

as I tend not to look as if I look then I want lol :D

Guest Top Chalker

Max

How much does it cost for a top dog like this to serve your bitch ???? if you dont mind

Max

How much does it cost for a top dog like this to serve your bitch ???? if you dont mind

i have paid 800 euro which i believe to be bargain price. once he has litters on the ground and if he proves to be a sire of open race dogs-bitches i think his price will rocket ie top honcho 2500 sterling . i believe brett lee could be even more at 4000. time will tell. i was going to use blackjack tom but my heart was saying the hawk whose stud fee i think will rise so i thought get in relitavely early. most probably use blackjack tom next time.

if i had another i think i would put it in with a trainer,but we will see,i wish you never told me you were mating her,cos i want one :D

brock once you have schooled grace and she has a few races under her belt and if she is doing open class times contact a reputable ngrc trainer at one of the tracks closest to you ie pool dorset . swindon. coventry ect. it will cost you 35 per week if she races once per week and gets a win every month your bill will be paid. im sure your old man would go halves with you. even if she is a top grader well worth a crack at the ngrc tracks. whatever you choose im sure you will have some nights to remember with her. hows the maxi pup?

she's mental as well,exact same size as grace now,lots of knuckle on her,i think she will being a big one,well its not hard to be bigger than grace anyway :D .exciting prospects anyway, only time will tell.she still has that funny mane down her neck,she looks like mr.t :D .i will try and get some pics done today and put them up for you.

she's mental as well,exact same size as grace now,lots of knuckle on her,i think she will being a big one,well its not hard to be bigger than grace anyway :D .exciting prospects anyway, only time will tell.she still has that funny mane down her neck,she looks like mr.t :D .i will try and get some pics done today and put them up for you.

she will always have the main as one from the previous litter which i have kept posseses. must be a trait the bitch passes on to her offspring. hope they aint got ridgeback in them somewhere along the line lol.

:D i expect they have cos i think grace has whippet in her :D .all jokes aside grace has filled out nicely i will try and get some tidy pics up for you later,snowing like f**k here mate,whats the weather like over there.