#1 Tomm Parr

Tomm Parr

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:48 pm

Hello,
If anyone in Worcestershire or surrounding counties could do with an extra pair of hands and paws doing a bit of ratting, please let me know. I have a 7 and 1/2m plummer cross jrt who'd benefit from seeing some dogs and blokes with more experience than me (so would I). Not lived here long and don't really know anyone round here. I only have the one dog so can't do much more than mooch. I can travel to surrounding counties, or South Wales (I visit family there every few weeks) if anyone is happy for me to tag along with the dog.
Cheers.

Edited by Tomm Parr, 29 March 2011 - 09:13 pm.

#2 Tomm Parr

Tomm Parr

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:08 pm

Hello,
If anyone in Worcestershire or surrounding counties could do with an extra pair of hands and paws doing a bit of ratting, please let me know. I have a 7 and 1/2m plummer cross jrt who'd benefit from seeing some dogs and blokes with more experience than me (so would I). Not lived here long and don't really know anyone round here. I only have the one dog so can't do much more than mooch. I can travel to surrounding counties, or South Wales (I visit family there every few weeks) if anyone is happy for me to tag along with the dog.
Cheers.

Come on, we're new to the area and need a bit of help

Edited by Tomm Parr, 30 March 2011 - 10:27 pm.

#3 .terrier man.

.terrier man.

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:02 am

good luck with it pal.

#4 Tomm Parr

Tomm Parr

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:15 pm

good luck with it pal.

Yeah 'luck' is exactly what i do need, by the look of it.

#5 digginmad2011

digginmad2011

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 299 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:09 pm

Go to a local allotment area or quarry or wasteland that's what we do ppl are fighting for permission themselves and won't hand it out willy knilly but best of luck mate

Digginmad

#6 Tomm Parr

Tomm Parr

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:32 pm

Go to a local allotment area or quarry or wasteland that's what we do ppl are fighting for permission themselves and won't hand it out willy knilly but best of luck mate

Digginmad

i only want the dog to learn but its difficult on my own with the one.
cheers for the honest reply digginmad :thumbs:

#7 digginmad2011

digginmad2011

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 299 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:51 pm

No probs mate but seriously not hard rats love chicken eggs n free grub look for plenty of allotments and you get some there get a smoker or even just take a small spade and follow entry hole to nest if you lived near by I would of took you on some of my permission also advertising free pest control in local paper is worth while

Diggin mad

Edited by digginmad2011, 05 April 2011 - 09:52 pm.

#8 Tomm Parr

Tomm Parr

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:00 pm

No probs mate but seriously not hard rats love chicken eggs n free grub look for plenty of allotments and you get some there get a smoker or even just take a small spade and follow entry hole to nest if you lived near by I would of took you on some of my permission also advertising free pest control in local paper is worth while

Diggin mad

cheers pal, wish everyone was as honest and helpful. Once my pup gets his first rat i'll put a pic up! ;)

#9 digginmad2011

digginmad2011

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 299 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:11 am

no problem mate just remember hes a terrier is bred in him pal shovel and your dog plenty of rats you wont go far wrong

#10 jusar whippets

jusar whippets

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:11 pm

I'm doing some ratting soon, based in worcs, your welcome to tag along If you like.

pn me for details etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users