kelvin valley lurcher and terrier club

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what a dug show with no boxing lol

took a few pics of mainy terriers. was a good wee show but had a poor turn out. probably due to the selby and the auld firm.  

and     sorry but cant get the pics smal enough to post at once

Posted Images

last but not least. this lad took best terrier i think

post-2078-0-85578900-1303730340_thumb.jpg

more to follow :thumbs:

yes this dog took supreme and well deserved it

a would say u got it wrong there mate

why that mate

well to me it was the best dog on the day

I was thinking the same i was chuffed my wee dog came scond to him :thumbs:

edited to say the dog that won deserved it cause dog thats proved him self over a number of seasons should surely deseve it should it no?

nah am winding yous up, a hardly even seen the terriers. enjoyed ma day out, thanks again

was a good laugh....ma young dog got 3rd in rough coated lurcher dog pup...so that was a bonus too lol...well done to the lads that took the time to organise it....atb..chris..

a got 2nd in that one mate with the 3/4 bred saluki, well done

Big marty hows it gone its swany. I was at the show but left I had all the kids with me and my maw thought there was more to the show to keep them all interested they all opted for mcdonalds instead shame I should have ditch them and came back good to see the big man winning well deserved. Hope you,ve told all yer pals I've got 3 dog pups ready to go from Digger. All the bitches are gone not got anyone interested in the dogs.

aye swany, i was telling a few o them about the pups, just 1 interested but had to be a bitch mate, i will keep asking tho

Cheers mate shame everyone wants the girls.The boy's are stoters one is the double of his dad and the black and chocolate one has the bull face wish it was a bitch myself.

was a good laugh....ma young dog got 3rd in rough coated lurcher dog pup...so that was a bonus too lol...well done to the lads that took the time to organise it....atb..chris..

a got 2nd in that one mate with the 3/4 bred saluki, well done

well done mate....yer dog was a cracker.....good to have a wee chat with ye after it.....keep in touch bud...atb...chris...