Guild of British Mole Catchers

The male moles grow to a sizegenerally larger then that of the female, apart from this difference in size itis very difficult to sex moles. The obvious difference is in the reproductiveorgans but again this is not easy as the male penis is often not visible. Thedifference can be obtained by measuring the distance between the penis and theanus in males and the distance between the clitoris and anus in females. Whatare these distances and what difference may be observed in a female in breedingcondition?

PitMan PM me your e-mail address and I'll sort you out :thumbs:

The answers used to be found on the Guild website but apparently were taken down cos other organisations were using them for their own purposes. Contrary to what they say I found the Guild totally unhelpful with the answers. Many can be found in Jeff Nicholls books, some online and some I had help with from a fellow forum member ;)

You get a certificate and a car sticker on completing each level and I've actually found the knowledge I gained very useful when talking to customers - it impresses the hell out of them when you start talking about "kinaesthetic sense" and "radial sesamoid bones"

I stopped at level 2 after seeing the level 3 questions and knowing the difficulty I'd had thus far. I also didn't think that being a level 3 would enable me to catch any more moles than I already do.

has april the first come early or something, different levels of mole catching!!!! you can either catch them or you cant, from what i heard this guild say you cant charge someone to catch moles unless ur 'master molecatcher'. i know my clients aint too worried how far the moles dick is away from its arse they just want it gone, what are you gaining from this apart from a sticker, do you become a master molecatcher when you get 5 gold star stickers on your van.

rant over

• Like 1

has april the first come early or something, different levels of mole catching!!!! you can either catch them or you cant, from what i heard this guild say you cant charge someone to catch moles unless ur 'master molecatcher'. i know my clients aint too worried how far the moles dick is away from its arse they just want it gone, what are you gaining from this apart from a sticker, do you become a master molecatcher when you get 5 gold star stickers on your van.

rant over

Unfortunately you seem to be talking out of your arse. The Guild have never said that you can't charge someone unless you're a master molecatcher and what you gain from the course is a deeper knowledge of your quarry, which in my opinion is never a bad thing. The course is free to take so you lose nothing by doing it. Perhaps you should get your facts right before spouting a load of b******s.

rant over

• 6 years later...

Hi, stumbled across this old thread after researching for the level 2 accreditation, i seem to up a bit of a wall after several weeks of reading and googling ect. I keep failing on the ‘hair/fur questions. Im maybe so wrapped up in notes and bits of paper that im missing the obvious. Many thanks