Good work mate better than fishfish who can't seem to get one to you in a month!

Good luck with the venture.

Bull shit if fish did not get one to you within a month its for good reason and who the f**k gave you a thumbs for slagging off a respected member and in my case a personal friend :censored::thumbdown:

Fishfish seems to be getting a slagging, i've never had any issue with him and, although i make my own cattys, i've bought bands off him which were good and came ontime. I think he's sold a fair few of his catapults and has plenty of satisfied customers, maybe people would be better contacting him direct with any problems rather than making snide remarks in public?

Catcher1, is it all catapults you dont rate for hunting or just these ones?

To the OP, they look good and the prices are fair too. Seen them on ebay for a while now, gamekeepa is it?

Edited by Tyla

Fishfish seems to be getting a slagging, i've never had any issue with him and, although i make my own cattys, i've bought bands off him which were good and came ontime. I think he's sold a fair few of his catapults and has plenty of satisfied customers, maybe people would be better contacting him direct with any problems rather than making snide remarks in public?

The catapult is only handy in a few good hand,s.Most of us could,nt hit a barn door.With any.:thumbs:

The catapult is only handy in a few good hand,s.Most of us could,nt hit a barn door.With any.:thumbs:

Its all about practice, got more pictures but they're all too big. Im no expert compared to some but i've taken a fair few bits and pieces with mine. I'd feel lost mooching without one thats for sure!

post-10910-0-66256300-1301255395_thumb.jpg

i have to back up waterr badger here.

seems alot of people jumping on the band wagon and slateing fish (also a friend) if you have a problem then pm him or email him. dont try make your self lok 'hard' byshouting on here.

do you have a ste for these cattys?

I have some of these, great catapults, decent price and sorted me out a few freebies as well I was well pleased with mine. He also made a bespoke catty for my boy, he is nine.

I can fully recommend them, well helpful bloke.

I dissagree that a catty is not a hunting weapon, At 11yrs old I bought a black widow from my local sports shop, I would try and get anything I could with it once I had mastered aiming, so squizzers were well and truly stuffed! A catapult is one of the earliest forms of weaponry.

Cant seem to find the long catty thread ? Some nice stuff on here .

Would nice nice to have our own section or forum dedicated to uk catty hunting

I think there is a slingshot forum (pm tyler if he is not out practicing missing stuff :tongue2: ) or go to craft/diy on this site :thumbs:

he is spot on you have to practice at every oppo good tip he gave me is hang a sheet up behind targets to collect spent ammo :notworthy:

bag from earlier on in the year

DSC01242Medium.jpg

Cant seem to find the long catty thread ? Some nice stuff on here .

Would nice nice to have our own section or forum dedicated to uk catty hunting

I think there is a slingshot forum (pm tyler if he is not out practicing missing stuff :tongue2: ) or go to craft/diy on this site :thumbs:

he is spot on you have to practice at every oppo good tip he gave me is hang a sheet up behind targets to collect spent ammo :notworthy:

bag from earlier on in the year

DSC01242Medium.jpg

:feck::feck::feck: