LUCAS TOP COURSING DOG

Can see this all going on and on and on jm as nothing to prove to any one or what his dog can or cant do.People can sit behind there computer and say l know this guy and now that guy and he as this dog or that dog and will run for so £££££££.

At the end day if any things going happen match or other wise its going be another 7 or 8 months anything can happen by then so asking for matches there is no point until the time .

And hope the south of Ireland do have a comp and then put there best up against the north lads and the best off Ireland go over England and we see who as what???? but hope it hope and away

was your tounge always up jm;s hole . ps your not getting a free service so fcuk off :thumbdown:

are you calling this man a ball licker lol

Think you and barry need read what this topic was about ?????? was it not jm dog???? so we do have talk about him and his dog if that is what the topic is about any how dead in the water till next year

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHY DO DICK HEADS COME ON HERE ALL THE TIME SLAGGING MENS DOGS, ONE REASON, THEVE GOT SHIT IN THERE KENNELLS.JUST BECAUSE THE DOG HASN'T BEEN MATCHED ITS NO GOOD,FOR f**k SAKE THIS DOG HAS KILLED SOME

A dog doesn't have to be running for money to show it's quality. The hare neither knows nor cares whether you're betting on the outcome,.....it's running for it's life every time. Any dog that can go

IM NO BALL LICKER. THE PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE IS DOG CRABBERS. JUST BECAUSE HALF HAVE NEVER HAD A HALF DECENT DOG.WHAT SPRINGS TO MIND JEALOUSY

WHY DO DICK HEADS COME ON HERE ALL THE TIME SLAGGING MENS DOGS, ONE REASON, THEVE GOT SHIT IN THERE KENNELLS.JUST BECAUSE THE DOG HASN'T BEEN MATCHED ITS NO GOOD,FOR f**k SAKE THIS DOG HAS KILLED SOME HARES, WHAT TOP BLOKES HAVE SEEN,WHAT ABOUT THE HARES THIS DOG HAS KILLED JUST WITH THE OWNER. THIS DOG HAS KILLED MORE HARES IN ONE SEASON THAN MOST WILL KILL IN 4. THEN YOU GET DICK HEADS I KNOW A MAN WITH A DOG THAT WILL MATCH.ITS NOT YOUR DOG ITS SOMEONE ELSE GET YOUR OWN DOGS TO MATCH WITH AR CANT COS ITS A DONKEY. THERE WONT BE ONE PERSON ON HERE THAT WOULD'NT HAVE THAT FINE ANIMAL IN THERE KENNELLS.I WISH IT WAS IN MINE.

• Like 4

WHY DO DICK HEADS COME ON HERE ALL THE TIME SLAGGING MENS DOGS, ONE REASON, THEVE GOT SHIT IN THERE KENNELLS.JUST BECAUSE THE DOG HASN'T BEEN MATCHED ITS NO GOOD,FOR f**k SAKE THIS DOG HAS KILLED SOME HARES, WHAT TOP BLOKES HAVE SEEN,WHAT ABOUT THE HARES THIS DOG HAS KILLED JUST WITH THE OWNER. THIS DOG HAS KILLED MORE HARES IN ONE SEASON THAN MOST WILL KILL IN 4. THEN YOU GET DICK HEADS I KNOW A MAN WITH A DOG THAT WILL MATCH.ITS NOT YOUR DOG ITS SOMEONE ELSE GET YOUR OWN DOGS TO MATCH WITH AR CANT COS ITS A DONKEY. THERE WONT BE ONE PERSON ON HERE THAT WOULD'NT HAVE THAT FINE ANIMAL IN THERE KENNELLS.I WISH IT WAS IN MINE.

this topic is full of ball lickers

BALL LICKERS WHO'S LICKEN BALLS BLUEBEAR COME ON EXPLAIN YOURSELF

BALL LICKERS WHO'S LICKEN BALLS BLUEBEAR COME ON EXPLAIN YOURSELF

What it is that people calling licking balls because your not jumping on the band wagon and putting down the owner and dog but as you say and many other would agree they love to have that dog in in there kennels is not ball licking is respecting a owner with a fine animal :thumbs:

well said mate

Guest big e

well said mate

Can see this all going on and on and on jm as nothing to prove to any one or what his dog can or cant do.People can sit behind there computer and say l know this guy and now that guy and he as this dog or that dog and will run for so £££££££.

At the end day if any things going happen match or other wise its going be another 7 or 8 months anything can happen by then so asking for matches there is no point until the time .

And hope the south of Ireland do have a comp and then put there best up against the north lads and the best off Ireland go over England and we see who as what???? but hope it hope and away

was your tounge always up jm;s hole . ps your not getting a free service so fcuk off :thumbdown:

are you calling this man a ball licker lol

Think you and barry need read what this topic was about ?????? was it not jm dog???? so we do have talk about him and his dog if that is what the topic is about any how dead in the water till next year

DO YOU KNOW J.M WHEN IS HIS BOOK OUT :tongue2: HOPE THERE IS SOME GOOD PICS IN IT BECAUSE READING WILL BE BORING :icon_eek:

well im the man who owns the dog,i,ll put record straight. The dog is £500 a service but on my last trip to England Mr Jefford has paid for straws to be taken from the dog and kept in a sperm bank. Reason being I live in Ireland and couldn't come over every time to serve a bitch. I was able to serve Nooney's bitch because I was over that weekend but now the season is over I wont be over. As I say £500 is my service fee and the other £250 is the vets fee for putting straws in the bitch. Testing what day she is at her peak and in thirty days after straws entered to bitch you take your bitch back and the vet will tell if she in pup or not. This seems to be the new way forward the dog Barney is doing straws now and I have just spoke with S Gaskin and he getting straws taken from his old dog tramp. Im not a match man im in the game for fun but Fen Boss stop hidding behind a computer make yourself known and in winter I'll run you no problem. All them top men in the country mans ad have seen my dog run all winter in Boston fens,blankley,woodhallspa,hull,newark,cambridge,ths is why these men reckon he the best in years cuz he,s run and done the job everywhere.where,s ur dog armchair man.

i hope you do have a good dog but you need to be matching next january,

and in better places than blankney, woodhall spa, newark !!! ( farm fields )

there`s a hat full of lads that will race you next january, don`t miss the oppotunity to take them on

• Like 1

put this up on another topic as well,so is jm going to run jk from drogeda for the 5000 that was offered to him,would be nice to see who has the best dogs the north or the south :victory:

i,ll run the kellys in proper winter no problem,not in end march [bANNED TEXT] they rang my mate in england (scared to ring me personally),im sick of offering to run them,wat happened to them in winter eh,o maybe they summer hunters,roll on nxt winter im gona hav sum fun,thers sm serious jealous people on this site,and balldac ur 1 of them u,ve never seen my dog run, get your on dog yon can mouth,cause thats all i,ve notice you do,stop matching other mens dogs,past timer.

put this up on another topic as well,so is jm going to run jk from drogeda for the 5000 that was offered to him,would be nice to see who has the best dogs the north or the south :victory:

i,ll run the kellys in proper winter no problem,not in end march [bANNED TEXT] they rang my mate in england (scared to ring me personally),im sick of offering to run them,wat happened to them in winter eh,o maybe they summer hunters,roll on nxt winter im gona hav sum fun,thers sm serious jealous people on this site,and balldac ur 1 of them u,ve never seen my dog run, get your on dog yon can mouth,cause thats all i,ve notice you do,stop matching other mens dogs,past timer.

:yahoo::snack: :snack: :showoff: :boxing:

well im the man who owns the dog,i,ll put record straight. The dog is £500 a service but on my last trip to England Mr Jefford has paid for straws to be taken from the dog and kept in a sperm bank. Reason being I live in Ireland and couldn't come over every time to serve a bitch. I was able to serve Nooney's bitch because I was over that weekend but now the season is over I wont be over. As I say £500 is my service fee and the other £250 is the vets fee for putting straws in the bitch. Testing what day she is at her peak and in thirty days after straws entered to bitch you take your bitch back and the vet will tell if she in pup or not. This seems to be the new way forward the dog Barney is doing straws now and I have just spoke with S Gaskin and he getting straws taken from his old dog tramp. Im not a match man im in the game for fun but Fen Boss stop hidding behind a computer make yourself known and in winter I'll run you no problem. All them top men in the country mans ad have seen my dog run all winter in Boston fens,blankley,woodhallspa,hull,newark,cambridge,ths is why these men reckon he the best in years cuz he,s run and done the job everywhere.where,s ur dog armchair man.

i hope you do have a good dog but you need to be matching next january,

and in better places than blankney, woodhall spa, newark !!! ( farm fields )

there`s a hat full of lads that will race you next january, don`t miss the oppotunity to take them on

Is the fens not farm fields???? now its fields you run a hare on tills you if you have good dog or not come off it.