LUCAS TOP COURSING DOG

Does a dog or bitch have too win matches to make a name in the coursing world????

Or can dog be one off the best with out matching????

no maches needed.but helps show people other dogs running good oh bad hares on same day.no exuses .

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHY DO DICK HEADS COME ON HERE ALL THE TIME SLAGGING MENS DOGS, ONE REASON, THEVE GOT SHIT IN THERE KENNELLS.JUST BECAUSE THE DOG HASN'T BEEN MATCHED ITS NO GOOD,FOR f**k SAKE THIS DOG HAS KILLED SOME

A dog doesn't have to be running for money to show it's quality. The hare neither knows nor cares whether you're betting on the outcome,.....it's running for it's life every time. Any dog that can go

IM NO BALL LICKER. THE PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE IS DOG CRABBERS. JUST BECAUSE HALF HAVE NEVER HAD A HALF DECENT DOG.WHAT SPRINGS TO MIND JEALOUSY

Does a dog or bitch have too win matches to make a name in the coursing world????

no maches needed.but helps show people other dogs running good oh bad hares on same day.no exuses .

If he won a couple of matches aganist the top dogs it would justify the big stud fee.£750 for a 1 season dog is tottally mad but hear he got £5000 for a bitch how good was she.What way was she bred. :thumbs:

If he won a couple of matches aganist the top dogs it would justify the big stud fee.£750 for a 1 season dog is tottally mad but hear he got £5000 for a bitch how good was she.What way was she bred. :thumbs:

On the day the left England two dogs where sold one for £2000 and another jm bitch for £5000 think it caught 6 out 7 hares when they where over but that is just word off mouth but as for how good she is cant answer that hope someone was there comes on and says how the dogs run over them days or day be good hear

well said ice man,i,ve a lota good [bANNED TEXT],s in eng hav sum top dogs e.g (mr reid)who has been very good to me,so i,d never match a [bANNED TEXT]. ths dog mowed them on balldock v hot now signs everywhere.

baldocks always been hot. I drive through the banks every day no one runs them. perhaps its because the hares are too easy ? !

because a few travelling men rate the dog it doesent make him the real deal. could you imagine a race horse never winning a race and going to stud ?

Then people making big statements like hes as good as RED RUM !! !!

Thats the exact same as saying hes better than laddie or luckie ! or a fighter never fighting for a belt but saying hes better than RAY ROBINSON.

CHAMPIONS STEP UP TO THE MARK.

• Like 1

well said ice man,i,ve a lota good [bANNED TEXT],s in eng hav sum top dogs e.g (mr reid)who has been very good to me,so i,d never match a [bANNED TEXT]. ths dog mowed them on balldock v hot now signs everywhere.

baldocks always been hot. I drive through the banks every day no one runs them. perhaps its because the hares are too easy ? !

because a few travelling men rate the dog it doesent make him the real deal. could you imagine a race horse never winning a race and going to stud ?

Thats the exact same as saying hes better than laddie or luckie ! or a fighter never fighting for a belt but saying hes better than RAY ROBINSON.

Its not a few travelling men rate the dog but some off the best men in the country if you read back there was few phone calls made to few people and they said the dog there is up there with the best off them.

Hope jm goes over next year and has few matches and wins but dont think he will as he said he runs for fun and is not into matches and bigging up his dogs

i bet hes a better stud than red rum :laugh: he was a gelding fella :(

put him into a knock out then if he dont like betting. foxy run 60 odd matches im not sure about lucky be nice for someone on here to put hes record up. and they were run in comps too THEY PROVED THERE WORTH.

dont get me wrong id love to have owned the dog when I was into it by the sounds of him.

I wont take the dog seriouslie untill he wins something. Like a gym fighter to me.

to be honest tommo im not a racing man but lucklie for me I never made any refrence to red rum being a stud I said "as good as red rum". and no I didnt relise he was a gelding :laugh:

Its not a few travelling men rate the dog but some off the best men in the country if you read back there was few phone calls made to few people and they said the dog there is up there with the best off them.

Hope jm goes over next year and has few matches and wins but dont think he will as he said he runs for fun and is not into matches and bigging up his dogs

The men that are rating the dog know the score ,and i dont doubt his abilities,though i would like to see it for myself. He is going to be under enormous presure , after all this hype, to match and prove himself next season . Hes definately one to beat and ill try and have a pop myself

The men that are rating the dog know the score ,and i dont doubt his abilities,though i would like to see it for myself. He is going to be under enormous presure , after all this hype, to match and prove himself next season . Hes definately one to beat and ill try and have a pop myself

• Like 1

Ill stick my neck out and say sugar ray had a pair of black bollox :laugh::laugh:

He is under no pressure what so ever its not jm talking up his dogs its other people who have seen him run.Its the people coming on here and the like off THL and crabbing a dog they have never seen run and talking about £750 witch he says that it was only that for reason and the fee was £500 for dog to take 20 out 21 hares soft or not that is a small fee but as someone as said is he a proven stud ( like myself) we will all have to wait and fine out in a year or two time.As for people looking for match hope jm takes you on hand shake before win or lose feW drinks after after all that is what its really all about.

On the day the left England two dogs where sold one for £2000 and another jm bitch for £5000 think it caught 6 out 7 hares when they where over but that is just word off mouth but as for how good she is cant answer that hope someone was there comes on and says how the dogs run over them days or day be good hear

i bred the bitch that was sold for £2000 on that trip she was joint winner with lucas in a comp they both kilt ther hares they wer put at she kilt 7 from 7 and could do it in ireland also,the £5000 bitch was lucas sister......

i bred the bitch that was sold for £2000 on that trip she was joint winner with lucas in a comp they both kilt ther hares they wer put at she kilt 7 from 7 and could do it in ireland also,the £5000 bitch was lucas sister......

what time of the season did they kill 7 from 7 and what way was your bitch bred. :thumbs: