LUCAS TOP COURSING DOG

the dog sounds like a good one :thumbs: i dont know if id pay that tbh but if lads want to whos business is it but theres. maybe some are jealous that they have £750 to try and get the best pups they can from there bitch? jealousy's too common in the dog world :thumbdown:

THINK YOUR RIGHT HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU KNOW BEEN OFTEN £10,000 FOR DOG BUT THERE ALWAYS BE JEALOUSY PEOPLE BUT THAT IS THE WORLD WE LIVE IN

are you 1 of his mates they were running hares last week not true coursing men more like£££££££££££££££ men out for a quick killing.to test a dog he need to be courising hares in season not the end off FEBUARY when the hares are gone. :whistling:

No season ended last month for the hares just few night lamping keep the dogs ticking over next year have hands full bringing up a pup. Sure if you kill hare in feb there no good or sep or nov the only good hare is dec jan from what you hear on here most people on here that hunt hares most only hunting dec jan

how come LUCAS killed all his hares in febuary when they were past there best,not running the dog down but just stating a fact.Could not have killed hares over here in dec because we had 2 foot of snow. :thumbs:

hares are at their best in feb when they are breeding or getting ready to breed. Its usually at the end of feb when the bucks are shagged out and the does are lumpy ,then they go back,but you can still get some flying machines ,usually does which have just taken.

• Like 1

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHY DO DICK HEADS COME ON HERE ALL THE TIME SLAGGING MENS DOGS, ONE REASON, THEVE GOT SHIT IN THERE KENNELLS.JUST BECAUSE THE DOG HASN'T BEEN MATCHED ITS NO GOOD,FOR f**k SAKE THIS DOG HAS KILLED SOME

A dog doesn't have to be running for money to show it's quality. The hare neither knows nor cares whether you're betting on the outcome,.....it's running for it's life every time. Any dog that can go

IM NO BALL LICKER. THE PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE IS DOG CRABBERS. JUST BECAUSE HALF HAVE NEVER HAD A HALF DECENT DOG.WHAT SPRINGS TO MIND JEALOUSY

if you dont fancy Lucas you could allways go to Barney for £1000 :D

Yeah ,if Barney went to a labrador they would be hare killers ,and youd get a grand a piece for em !

thats what they say Stubble :thumbs: ive got one coming off Barney in about 12 weeks time

he hasnt really been to open stud for a while but is now back at stud £1000 a lining .he is throwing excellent stock and ill be taking a bitch to him maybe next year,makes Lucas look cheap now lol,but he is proven and the stock he throws is excellent.

is it really a grand a line off barney ?

yes mate,but hes producing whole litters which are top class.You will not see pups advertised which speaks volumes

that seems a lot but if he is producing top animals you can't grumble can you.....but this LUCAS dog ain't a proven producer so i think the stud fee would be a big gamble to say the least :thumbs:

Had a call today from an older guy in England who says he's seen all the famous dogs run including Laddie and all. He assures me this Lucas is up there with the best. Not surprising when he has all that good W.T. breeding in there. Fair play to J.M., but I'd wait to see what he produces before paying that kind of fee myself.

that may well be but why wont or hasnt he he matched him? laddie run plenty of matches so did lucky and then I herd a bitch called foxy is ment to have done fairlt well at matching?

If he gets in contact Ill sort a race out next year and these 2 dogs here havent got any shortish of backers either.

is it really a grand a line off barney ?

yes mate,but hes producing whole litters which are top class.You will not see pups advertised which speaks volumes

that seems a lot but if he is producing top animals you can't grumble can you.....but this LUCAS dog ain't a proven producer so i think the stud fee would be a big gamble to say the least :thumbs:

Lucas might not be a good producer,and we wont find out for another two years,but i think the pups will be sought after at the moment on the strength of his reputation

750 a jump all these northy c**ts should stay away from the heroin

Northy c**ts like stay away from the heroin where you on the drink when you wrote this because if you are the same person l think you are are you not down the south running dogs out off dogs from the north lmbo P E stuff

Had a call today from an older guy in England who says he's seen all the famous dogs run including Laddie and all. He assures me this Lucas is up there with the best. Not surprising when he has all that good W.T. breeding in there. Fair play to J.M., but I'd wait to see what he produces before paying that kind of fee myself.

that may well be but why wont or hasnt he he matched him? laddie run plenty of matches so did lucky and then I herd a bitch called foxy is ment to have done fairlt well at matching?

If he gets in contact Ill sort a race out next year and these 2 dogs here havent got any shortish of backers either.

has your dogs had many matches,any photo,s of them let us know if he takes up the offer. :thumbs: