LUCAS TOP COURSING DOG

blaze was never lined to foxy i think english fly was seagull x cruise, is this lucas dog bred off bin laden?

no he is bread of his brother huck,

though,huck,was,out,of,alecs,dog,hope,

A MC V hope was put to english fly got huck binladden etc

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHY DO DICK HEADS COME ON HERE ALL THE TIME SLAGGING MENS DOGS, ONE REASON, THEVE GOT SHIT IN THERE KENNELLS.JUST BECAUSE THE DOG HASN'T BEEN MATCHED ITS NO GOOD,FOR f**k SAKE THIS DOG HAS KILLED SOME

A dog doesn't have to be running for money to show it's quality. The hare neither knows nor cares whether you're betting on the outcome,.....it's running for it's life every time. Any dog that can go

IM NO BALL LICKER. THE PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE IS DOG CRABBERS. JUST BECAUSE HALF HAVE NEVER HAD A HALF DECENT DOG.WHAT SPRINGS TO MIND JEALOUSY

blaze was never lined to foxy i think english fly was seagull x cruise, is this lucas dog bred off bin laden?

A MC V hope was put to english fly got huck binladden etc

:thumbs:

was huck a red smooth coated dog?

was huck a red smooth coated dog?

this one draggin on a bit

Had a call today from an older guy in England who says he's seen all the famous dogs run including Laddie and all. He assures me this Lucas is up there with the best. Not surprising when he has all that good W.T. breeding in there. Fair play to J.M., but I'd wait to see what he produces before paying that kind of fee myself.

• Like 1

I think what people have to realise here is, this isn't lurcher work/potfilling. We're talking here competative, hare coursing it is more akin to greyhound racing than true lurchering, in fact any dog capable of winning a meet to my mind isn't a lurcher, so all this shit it's a working mans sport ruined by money doesn't hold water. the worlds changed,.

If I had a quality bitch, I wouldn't think twice about paying good money for the right dog and if your serious about your sport how can a stud fee the equivilant of a pet dog be too much ?.

To the guy that says your bitch might only have one pup, your beat mate, don't cross the road, you might get knocked down.

• Like 1

ive read the post a few weeks back about the owner of lucas turning down 10k, the lads that offered that kinda twine obviously knew their stuff and obviously saw somthing in that dog to value him at that money, (if it was genuinely offered) so at 750 a shot id be presuming only top bitches would be brought to him, so if the pups turned out nearly as good as the sire surely their value would be alot higher than 750quid. plus if the right bitch is brought to him im sure the man with the 10k would prop be interested seen as he couldn't get the dog, (he could buy 10 pups at a grand each and im sure the owners would be happy with 250 pound in their arse pocket and the rest of the litter left) I dont own a dog of any significant value in money terms but if good coursing dogs can fetch upto 10-15k and lucas is one of them id seriously contemplate payin 750if i had the right bitch. atb.

dont think much of guys who only in it for money not true hunting guys

Like who the guy that owns the dog??? He keeps his dog in the best condition and feed the best if they weren't they would not be able to do what they do in the field and if he was in it just for the money you not think he would have sold it for £10,000 he was offered?????

the dog sounds like a good one :thumbs: i dont know if id pay that tbh but if lads want to whos business is it but theres. maybe some are jealous that they have £750 to try and get the best pups they can from there bitch? jealousy's too common in the dog world :thumbdown:

THINK YOUR RIGHT HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU KNOW BEEN OFTEN £10,000 FOR DOG BUT THERE ALWAYS BE JEALOUSY PEOPLE BUT THAT IS THE WORLD WE LIVE IN

are you 1 of his mates they were running hares last week not true coursing men more like£££££££££££££££ men out for a quick killing.to test a dog he need to be courising hares in season not the end off FEBUARY when the hares are gone. :whistling:

No season ended last month for the hares just few night lamping keep the dogs ticking over next year have hands full bringing up a pup. Sure if you kill hare in feb there no good or sep or nov the only good hare is dec jan from what you hear on here most people on here that hunt hares most only hunting dec jan

how come LUCAS killed all his hares in febuary when they were past there best,not running the dog down but just stating a fact.Could not have killed hares over here in dec because we had 2 foot of snow. :thumbs:

I think what people have to realise here is, this isn't lurcher work/potfilling. We're talking here competative, hare coursing it is more akin to greyhound racing than true lurchering, in fact any dog capable of winning a meet to my mind isn't a lurcher, so all this shit it's a working mans sport ruined by money doesn't hold water. the worlds changed,.

If I had a quality bitch, I wouldn't think twice about paying good money for the right dog and if your serious about your sport how can a stud fee the equivilant of a pet dog be too much ?.

To the guy that says your bitch might only have one pup, your beat mate, don't cross the road, you might get knocked down.

Ha ha nice one mate

dont think much of guys who only in it for money not true hunting guys

Like who the guy that owns the dog??? He keeps his dog in the best condition and feed the best if they weren't they would not be able to do what they do in the field and if he was in it just for the money you not think he would have sold it for £10,000 he was offered?????

good point iceman

Had a call today from an older guy in England who says he's seen all the famous dogs run including Laddie and all. He assures me this Lucas is up there with the best. Not surprising when he has all that good W.T. breeding in there. Fair play to J.M., but I'd wait to see what he produces before paying that kind of fee myself.

:yes: