LUCAS TOP COURSING DOG

what is the breed out of what breeding picture

think it goes back two irish lady hope and english fly thats some of its breedin hope goes back two sooner spindles w.t lines and fly nuttals stuff :thumbs:

Edited by bigliks

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHY DO DICK HEADS COME ON HERE ALL THE TIME SLAGGING MENS DOGS, ONE REASON, THEVE GOT SHIT IN THERE KENNELLS.JUST BECAUSE THE DOG HASN'T BEEN MATCHED ITS NO GOOD,FOR f**k SAKE THIS DOG HAS KILLED SOME

A dog doesn't have to be running for money to show it's quality. The hare neither knows nor cares whether you're betting on the outcome,.....it's running for it's life every time. Any dog that can go

IM NO BALL LICKER. THE PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE IS DOG CRABBERS. JUST BECAUSE HALF HAVE NEVER HAD A HALF DECENT DOG.WHAT SPRINGS TO MIND JEALOUSY

was over with the man who owns the dog seen him run last season in eng,and this season both sides of the pond very good dog,when i was ther the total was 20 of 21,LM said he rekcons its the best dog hes seen..

what way is he bred is he english lines or full irish bred.

his breeding history is in the cmw,his dam side is mainly if not all irish blood dintyhead,king,sport,ruby,cindy darky etc his sire side is nearly all english blood,hope,sooner,blaze,foxy,english fly,huck etc

tell the fella to p.m me i know a mans got two dogs hed race him with either one next season. if a dog ant won a match plaese tell me how it can be the best in england? bearing in mind irelands not a coursing landscape to me so running over there carnt count.

to be honest iv herd it so many times before. tha dogs get talked up. I wouldnt mind betting the mans a " im not into betting " type especially now hes got an add in that divy paper, a few loses and its not 750 a jump then.

• Like 2

£750 as a stud fee seems high but people would charge £500 a pup from a top coursing bitch and no one would say a word.

there are pups out of good stuff £ 200 to £300 each. At £750 a go from an unproven dog i thought it was april fools day,do you get a full refund if no pups.

THE DEAL USED TO BE AT STUD, THAT YOU GOT THE NEXT LINING FREE FOR MISSING BITCHES. MANY DONT OPERATE THIS POLICY NOW, I ALWAYS USE A PRE MATE TEST TO MAKE SURE THE BITCH HAS OVULATED BEFORE MAKING A JOURNEY FOR A MATING :thumbs: Edited by optimus

ah i get this now, i thought someone was talking about the price of putting a advert in the countrymans weekly in that other thread that was started about this

£750 stud fee.....yeah right f**k that

tell the fella to p.m me i know a mans got two dogs hed race him with either one next season. if a dog ant won a match plaese tell me how it can be the best in england? bearing in mind irelands not a coursing landscape to me so running over there carnt count.

to be honest iv herd it so many times before. tha dogs get talked up. I wouldnt mind betting the mans a " im not into betting " type especially now hes got an add in that divy paper, a few loses and its not 750 a jump then.

Well said mate...

he can do what he wants with it but not off the words of his mates get it out matching then put it to stud fee or is that to much hard work where as studing him out he cant really get beat can he or maybe he wants to stud it get some cash out of it then match it then it aint his cash he lost so to speak

Guest big e

Why not pay 750 if the fellas dog has it in him,if you enjoy your sport youl want the best. people pay alot more for fat rottweilers or french bordeux,and what enjoyment do they get from them.