LUCAS TOP COURSING DOG

It has all stemmed from people being jealous of jm dog they bad mouthed his dog which they knew nothing about then they started to bad mouth him half them don't even know the fella

so theyre questioning his integrity as a huntsman because theyre jealous and it has nothing to do with him hunting in the closed season ?

thers a rumour going round about the big huntsmen hunting hare s all year round hope its not true if it is they were never really tought about the respect there should be between huntsman and hare

theres also a rumor going round you dont know what your talking about

Why do people get so winded up about people hunting hares in the summer are they on your spots no there on there owe.If you dont hunt in the summer fair play and if there is other that do well that is up to them.

f**k sake get over it already there is worse that happens in the coursing world

Yeah there is ... for instance people like you breathing the same air what a waste of oxygen

you must be about 12 or so grow up what dogs you have there yourself????

what i have or have not in my yard isnt the issue here you airhead .The issue is hunting in the summer and to anyone who does participate should be exterminated

this thread is not about hunting hares in the summer it started about if you wanna give 750 quid for the service of a mongrol

yes your [bANNED TEXT] and i have just struck a deal with j,m and my bitch will soon be in pup to lucas!! :thumbs:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHY DO DICK HEADS COME ON HERE ALL THE TIME SLAGGING MENS DOGS, ONE REASON, THEVE GOT SHIT IN THERE KENNELLS.JUST BECAUSE THE DOG HASN'T BEEN MATCHED ITS NO GOOD,FOR f**k SAKE THIS DOG HAS KILLED SOME

A dog doesn't have to be running for money to show it's quality. The hare neither knows nor cares whether you're betting on the outcome,.....it's running for it's life every time. Any dog that can go

IM NO BALL LICKER. THE PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE IS DOG CRABBERS. JUST BECAUSE HALF HAVE NEVER HAD A HALF DECENT DOG.WHAT SPRINGS TO MIND JEALOUSY

It has all stemmed from people being jealous of jm dog they bad mouthed his dog which they knew nothing about then they started to bad mouth him half them don't even know the fella

so theyre questioning his integrity as a huntsman because theyre jealous and it has nothing to do with him hunting in the closed season ?

thers a rumour going round about the big huntsmen hunting hare s all year round hope its not true if it is they were never really tought about the respect there should be between huntsman and hare

Why do people get so winded up about people hunting hares in the summer are they on your spots no there on there owe.If you dont hunt in the summer fair play and if there is other that do well that is up to them.

Yeah there is ... for instance people like you breathing the same air what a waste of oxygen

what i have or have not in my yard isnt the issue here you airhead .The issue is hunting in the summer and to anyone who does participate should be exterminated

this thread is not about hunting hares in the summer it started about if you wanna give 750 quid for the service of a mongrol

When i want your opinion bear ill ask for it until then shut your piehole

:wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :boxing::boxing:

yes your [bANNED TEXT] and i have just struck a deal with j,m and my bitch will soon be in pup to lucas!! :thumbs:

well wortha hundred of any mans money

:black eye:

So tommy how long have you been jm,s biatch

thats a bit rough just cause they hunt summer hares together lol

:black eye: :black eye: :wankerzo4:

getting my dog fit ill run summer hare s through the summer. everybody knows who im on about my bitch or dog will be fit by november real hunters lol

Edited by nancy