LUCAS TOP COURSING DOG

Guest big e

To stop all the bullshit iv seen this dog Lucas run it's a f*****g demon so don't talk shit about the dog if you know fuckall about it

its not the dog from what ive read i think people have issues with its owner

• Like 1

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHY DO DICK HEADS COME ON HERE ALL THE TIME SLAGGING MENS DOGS, ONE REASON, THEVE GOT SHIT IN THERE KENNELLS.JUST BECAUSE THE DOG HASN'T BEEN MATCHED ITS NO GOOD,FOR f**k SAKE THIS DOG HAS KILLED SOME

A dog doesn't have to be running for money to show it's quality. The hare neither knows nor cares whether you're betting on the outcome,.....it's running for it's life every time. Any dog that can go

IM NO BALL LICKER. THE PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE IS DOG CRABBERS. JUST BECAUSE HALF HAVE NEVER HAD A HALF DECENT DOG.WHAT SPRINGS TO MIND JEALOUSY

Guest big e

It has all stemmed from people being jealous of jm dog they bad mouthed his dog which they knew nothing about then they started to bad mouth him half them don't even know the fella

i have to say all yous who are sitting on your computers putting j.m and his dog lucas down really make me laugh!! for a start half of you dont even know the fella or never even seen the dog run, i know your gona write back balllicker and a load of other shit :boogie: but i know the guy personaly and hes a sound bloke who just loves his courseing and his dogs,i had the pleasure of watchig this dog lucas running and i can tell yous arseholes this was not in the summer, it was hard winter and short fields, long feilds, ditches, fences, the dog done everything,and for belfast men going down south for a hunt we can go any were in ireland we want after all its our country :victory: and for anyone whos says kick the feck out of them and send them back up north you better have a good set of balls if you come across me personaly :big_boss:

im from the north spent a couple of years down there and like i said hunting hare s in the summer you need your balls kicked in no morrells. was always tought the summers for breeding. real hunting mens mentality lol

Edited by nancy

i have to say all yous who are sitting on your computers putting j.m and his dog lucas down really make me laugh!! for a start half of you dont even know the fella or never even seen the dog run, i know your gona write back balllicker and a load of other shit :boogie: but i know the guy personaly and hes a sound bloke who just loves his courseing and his dogs,i had the pleasure of watchig this dog lucas running and i can tell yous arseholes this was not in the summer, it was hard winter and short fields, long feilds, ditches, fences, the dog done everything,and for belfast men going down south for a hunt we can go any were in ireland we want after all its our country :victory: and for anyone whos says kick the feck out of them and send them back up north you better have a good set of balls if you come across me personaly :big_boss:

im from the north spent a couple of years down there and like i said hunting hare s in the summer you need your balls kicked in no morrells was always tought the summers for breeding real hunting mens mentality

tink your outta line boy with some of your comments :wankerzo4:

im from the north spent a couple of years down there and like i said hunting hare s in the summer you need your balls kicked in no morrells. was always tought the summers for breeding. real hunting mens mentality lol

i clear rabbits for a lot of farmers down south who want them off there land no matter what summer or not to keep my permission it has to be done!did i say im hunting hares in summer no dont think so! i dont agree with hunting hares in summer you prick!!
Guest big e

It has all stemmed from people being jealous of jm dog they bad mouthed his dog which they knew nothing about then they started to bad mouth him half them don't even know the fella

why was this thread started because of talk of stud fees for a very good dog so why are we talking about the owner or what he does

so theyre questioning his integrity as a huntsman because theyre jealous and it has nothing to do with him hunting in the closed season ?

so theyre questioning his integrity as a huntsman because theyre jealous and it has nothing to do with him hunting in the closed season ?

thers a rumour going round about the big huntsmen hunting hare s all year round hope its not true if it is they were never really tought about the respect there should be between huntsman and hare

i clear rabbits for a lot of farmers down south who want them off there land no matter what summer or not to keep my permission it has to be done!did i say im hunting hares in summer no dont think so! i dont agree with hunting hares in summer you prick!!

so you dont leave the house at 2 in the morning to hunt a hare in the free state

what are you talking about? think you need your head looked at, i ferret rabbits you headcase :hmm:

thers a rumour going round about the big huntsmen hunting hare s all year round hope its not true if it is they were never really tought about the respect there should be between huntsman and hare

theres also a rumor going round you dont know what your talking about

Why do people get so winded up about people hunting hares in the summer are they on your spots no there on there owe.If you dont hunt in the summer fair play and if there is other that do well that is up to them.

f**k sake get over it already there is worse that happens in the coursing world

you d prob not know ye v prob rabbit dogs lol

you d prob not know ye v prob rabbit dogs lol

what u got suppose somebody elses cast off

Why do people get so winded up about people hunting hares in the summer are they on your spots no there on there owe.If you dont hunt in the summer fair play and if there is other that do well that is up to them.

Yeah there is ... for instance people like you breathing the same air what a waste of oxygen

you must be about 12 or so grow up what dogs you have there yourself????

Yeah there is ... for instance people like you breathing the same air what a waste of oxygen

i agree should nt be in the same field as a hare mate. any man runs a hare in the summer even with a pup.... wasters nots huntsmen

what i have or have not in my yard isnt the issue here you airhead .The issue is hunting in the summer and to anyone who does participate should be exterminated

its about morals was always tought the rules if ye wana call them that dont run hare s [bANNED TEXT] they cant run breeding ie summer and don t run then when they cant run ie snow two deep dont need a dagree for that like i said abit of respect

what i have or have not in my yard isnt the issue here you airhead .The issue is hunting in the summer and to anyone who does participate should be exterminated

this thread is not about hunting hares in the summer it started about if you wanna give 750 quid for the service of a mongrol