LUCAS TOP COURSING DOG

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHY DO DICK HEADS COME ON HERE ALL THE TIME SLAGGING MENS DOGS, ONE REASON, THEVE GOT SHIT IN THERE KENNELLS.JUST BECAUSE THE DOG HASN'T BEEN MATCHED ITS NO GOOD,FOR f**k SAKE THIS DOG HAS KILLED SOME

A dog doesn't have to be running for money to show it's quality. The hare neither knows nor cares whether you're betting on the outcome,.....it's running for it's life every time. Any dog that can go

IM NO BALL LICKER. THE PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE IS DOG CRABBERS. JUST BECAUSE HALF HAVE NEVER HAD A HALF DECENT DOG.WHAT SPRINGS TO MIND JEALOUSY

they were out the other day mate :thumbdown: stoneyford :blink: he will know

i heard about them thats how these mens dogs get a big repution f*****g disgrace as i said money men they have no respect for the hares.Its men like THEM who get the coursing boys a bad name they make me :sick:

i heard about them thats how these mens dogs get a big repution f*****g disgrace as i said money men they have no respect for the hares.Its men like THEM who get the coursing boys a bad name they make me :sick:

yous got some tossers over ther mate are these school boys r what you winding me up

yous got some tossers over ther mate are these school boys r what you winding me up

these are the belfast men who claim to have the best dog ireland r england they will be over in england hunting before the end of the month :thumbs:

these are the belfast men who claim to have the best dog ireland r england they will be over in england hunting before the end of the month :thumbs:

your joking is that the squad should be ashamed

wheres that mate is that local r england

Killkenny Ireland.

discrase ruining lads from the north goin down south in the winter. do they not realise hare s are scarse enough without hunting them in the summer. hope this good dog is not running his hare s in the summer and onother thing lads if ye s are from the south and ye s get lads hunting in the summer down there grow a pair and kick the f**k out of them cause thats what they deserve

[/quote stoneyford sure its well knowing that most doggy men walk there dogs around it and let there dogs go for a swim for some good exersise, its a reservoir i hear lucas is also very good wih a fishing rod aswell.... :tongue2::tongue2:

Who cares what there doing why let it piss you off as long as you don't hunt in the summer and your doing what you think is right then that is all that counts at the end off the day.

NANCY is bad enough going down south in the winter and the car getting done tyres windows and shit with out you coming on hear and talking shit about beating people up wise up.

If they are down south there prop hunting with 8 -9 month old pups on hot spots where your not aloud to hunt but at the end off the day that is up till them what they want to do with there dogs and there time.

As l said before summer hunting on hares happens all over the UK not just over here FACT

i have to say all yous who are sitting on your computers putting j.m and his dog lucas down really make me laugh!! for a start half of you dont even know the fella or never even seen the dog run, i know your gona write back balllicker and a load of other shit :boogie: but i know the guy personaly and hes a sound bloke who just loves his courseing and his dogs,i had the pleasure of watchig this dog lucas running and i can tell yous arseholes this was not in the summer, it was hard winter and short fields, long feilds, ditches, fences, the dog done everything,and for belfast men going down south for a hunt we can go any were in ireland we want after all its our country :victory: and for anyone whos says kick the feck out of them and send them back up north you better have a good set of balls if you come across me personaly :big_boss:

Who cares what there doing why let it piss you off as long as you don't hunt in the summer and your doing what you think is right then that is all that counts at the end off the day.

NANCY is bad enough going down south in the winter and the car getting done tyres windows and shit with out you coming on hear and talking shit about beating people up wise up.

If they are down south there prop hunting with 8 -9 month old pups on hot spots where your not aloud to hunt but at the end off the day that is up till them what they want to do with there dogs and there time.

As l said before summer hunting on hares happens all over the UK not just over here FACT

Iceman you must be at the summer hunting too your defending people who do partake in it , have you no respect for your quarry and the land you hunt you idiot

I lamp all year round there is no season on rabbits but dont hunt hares in the summer and am far from an idiot

Iceman you must be at the summer hunting too your defending people who do partake in it , have you no respect for your quarry and the land you hunt you idiot

I lamp all year round there is no season on rabbits but dont hunt hares in the summer and am far from an idiot

hares rabbits whats the difference this is supposed to be closed season killing rabbits full of young disgraceful :wallbash:

Well as l said there is no season for rabbits there just like rats you can hunt them all year round and l have 10 month pup thta l am bringing on what you want me do wait5 months then go into a season with a 13 -14 month old pup that does not have a clue.

You dom what you want l do what l want