LUCAS TOP COURSING DOG

o.k so run a dog for a fried breakfast if your into the sport.? !

the problem is that this dog has been taked up to the hilt good or bad and now it has everything to lose when (if) it does run.

so even if you dont run for money your still gamberling.

this is the last ill say on this dog as keeping it in the lime light by keep talking about it isnt how a dogs name should be made.

so is your challenge still on r are you chicken.Have you heard something about him we should know.

retard, you said he wont bet so I said why not run for breakfast i.e sport.

If you run jo or les h`s dog ill have a small bet myself and so will plenty of othere lads down our end. your the ones who wont bet,as iv said its not my dog but this man les has forgot more about coursing than weekenders from northern irland ever knew.

what I did here is he was killing rabbits sorry I mean hares at BURY ST EDMONS. the two run about the same out there. now thats strait i wont keep bringing the great pretenders name to the top of the board. get the match on you cowards.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHY DO DICK HEADS COME ON HERE ALL THE TIME SLAGGING MENS DOGS, ONE REASON, THEVE GOT SHIT IN THERE KENNELLS.JUST BECAUSE THE DOG HASN'T BEEN MATCHED ITS NO GOOD,FOR f**k SAKE THIS DOG HAS KILLED SOME

A dog doesn't have to be running for money to show it's quality. The hare neither knows nor cares whether you're betting on the outcome,.....it's running for it's life every time. Any dog that can go

IM NO BALL LICKER. THE PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE IS DOG CRABBERS. JUST BECAUSE HALF HAVE NEVER HAD A HALF DECENT DOG.WHAT SPRINGS TO MIND JEALOUSY

the problem is that this dog has been taked up to the hilt good or bad and now it has everything to lose when (if) it does run.

this is the last ill say on this dog as keeping it in the lime light by keep talking about it isnt how a dogs name should be made.

so is your challenge still on r are you chicken.Have you heard something about him we should know.

If you run jo or les h`s dog ill have a small bet myself and so will plenty of othere lads down our end. your the ones who wont bet,as iv said its not my dog but this man les has forgot more about coursing than weekenders from northern irland ever knew.

what I did here is he was killing rabbits sorry I mean hares at BURY ST EDMONS. the two run about the same out there. now thats strait i wont keep bringing the great pretenders name to the top of the board. get the match on you cowards.

your calling other people cowards and you havnt even got a dog ffs.........

sound's a class dog !!!! i don't agree that the lad has to run match's with the dog, he's not saying he's the best dog in the country !!! he's saying he's a class dog and if anyone on the mainland want's to use him at stud it'll cost £750 of which £250 is vet's fee's for a.i. !!!! the breeding behind the dog is there for all to see in his advert, so if that side of it is right for you then use him if you want, if not don't !! simple !! there's no point coming on here "crabbing" the dog when you have'nt seen it run !! plenty of well respected guy's have seen it run and rate him highly !!

i don't think you have to "match" a dog to prove he's a good un !!! there's plenty of dog's about who can run a bit whose owner's are not "into" matching, especially in this day and age !! apart from how "hot" it is to get a few run's, you've then got the fact that if your dog become's "known" then the dog thieve's are on the look for it, added to that all the messing about "picking" the right hare in the right "place" (usually deep plough) !! it's not all it's cracked up to be this "matching" caper !!! people by nature are looking for every advantage when there's money on it funny how many "matching" men seem to need a trip to specsaver's when a good hare get's up on some seed "flying" lol !! whereas running for a "breakfast" is usually run in more realistic term's i'e slip on any half decent "chance" !! so come on lad's stop crabbing the man's dog! he's obviously a good dog, he's won a couple of competition's time will tell if he's a good "producer" !! "you pay your money you take your chance's" personaly i don't think it's a lot of money covered by the sale of one or two pup's !! and if your bitch is a good bitch then selling the pup's should be no problem. good luck to the man !!!! and if you read this gorger i'll run you for a full on little chef breakfast next january !!!!!!

• Like 1

$500 for a dog with the ability to kill that amount of hares is well worth the risk in my eyes. I aint no coursing lad (a world away from it actualy)

In my eyes, why does some bloke have to match his dog in order to prove its worthy? If the dog can kill 3/3 regular then its worth its weight in gold.

Sounds like this dog has nothing to prove and neither does the owner, <<<(in wich he made this perfectly clear.)

It aint like lucas's owner has bigged the dog up, by the sounds of things its other kids in the same game who are talking about the dog. :thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

your calling other people cowards and you havnt even got a dog ffs.........

You started throwing down a challenge with some 1 elses dogs.If you know so much about good dogs why have you none :tongue2: :wankerzo4:

Can see this all going on and on and on jm as nothing to prove to any one or what his dog can or cant do.People can sit behind there computer and say l know this guy and now that guy and he as this dog or that dog and will run for so £££££££.

At the end day if any things going happen match or other wise its going be another 7 or 8 months anything can happen by then so asking for matches there is no point until the time .

And hope the south of Ireland do have a comp and then put there best up against the north lads and the best off Ireland go over England and we see who as what???? but hope it home and away match

Edited by iceman001979

Can see this all going on and on and on jm as nothing to prove to any one or what his dog can or cant do.People can sit behind there computer and say l know this guy and now that guy and he as this dog or that dog and will run for so £££££££.

At the end day if any things going happen match or other wise its going be another 7 or 8 months anything can happen by then so asking for matches there is no point until the time .

And hope the south of Ireland do have a comp and then put there best up against the north lads and the best off Ireland go over England and we see who as what???? but hope it hope and away

was your tounge always up jm;s hole . ps your not getting a free service so fcuk off :thumbdown:

And hope the south of Ireland do have a comp and then put there best up against the north lads and the best off Ireland go over England and we see who as what???? but hope it hope and away

was your tounge always up jm;s hole . ps your not getting a free service so fcuk off :thumbdown:

Is that best you can come off with don't even now jm but know off him and his dogs end off don't need service off any one have my own dogs that am more and happy with just dont like people crabbing a man or dog them have near meet or seen run

are you calling this man a ball licker lol

have ya read the last 11 pages ffs :tongue2:

i thought he just fancied him ye know what belfast men are like lol

especially icemen :clapper::wub:

especially icemen :clapper::wub:

them city boys love blowing hot air up each others holes lol. wat dogs you got yourself mate

Does a dog or bitch have too win matches to make a name in the coursing world????

Or can dog be one off the best with out matching????

no maches needed.but helps show people other dogs running good oh bad hares on same day.no exuses .

If he won a couple of matches aganist the top dogs it would justify the big stud fee.£750 for a 1 season dog is tottally mad but hear he got £5000 for a bitch how good was she.What way was she bred. :thumbs:

,i own lucas got £5k for the sister to hm,whole litter top class, i won j lennon competion with her last season, and competion in ireland with her

to dear for me was told a real good dog though just abit outa my price range to serve my bitch im only a construction worker lol

Edited by nancy