LUCAS TOP COURSING DOG

Does a dog or bitch have too win matches to make a name in the coursing world????

Or can dog be one off the best with out matching????

no maches needed.but helps show people other dogs running good oh bad hares on same day.no exuses .

If he won a couple of matches aganist the top dogs it would justify the big stud fee.£750 for a 1 season dog is tottally mad but hear he got £5000 for a bitch how good was she.What way was she bred. :thumbs:

,i own lucas got £5k for the sister to hm,whole litter top class, i won j lennon competion with her last season, and competion in ireland with her

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHY DO DICK HEADS COME ON HERE ALL THE TIME SLAGGING MENS DOGS, ONE REASON, THEVE GOT SHIT IN THERE KENNELLS.JUST BECAUSE THE DOG HASN'T BEEN MATCHED ITS NO GOOD,FOR f**k SAKE THIS DOG HAS KILLED SOME

A dog doesn't have to be running for money to show it's quality. The hare neither knows nor cares whether you're betting on the outcome,.....it's running for it's life every time. Any dog that can go

IM NO BALL LICKER. THE PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE IS DOG CRABBERS. JUST BECAUSE HALF HAVE NEVER HAD A HALF DECENT DOG.WHAT SPRINGS TO MIND JEALOUSY

well said ice man,i,ve a lota good [bANNED TEXT],s in eng hav sum top dogs e.g (mr reid)who has been very good to me,so i,d never match a [bANNED TEXT]. ths dog mowed them on balldock v hot now signs everywhere.

baldocks always been hot. I drive through the banks every day no one runs them. perhaps its because the hares are too easy ? !

because a few travelling men rate the dog it doesent make him the real deal. could you imagine a race horse never winning a race and going to stud ?

Then people making big statements like hes as good as RED RUM !! !!

Thats the exact same as saying hes better than laddie or luckie ! or a fighter never fighting for a belt but saying hes better than RAY ROBINSON.

CHAMPIONS STEP UP TO THE MARK.

put him into a knock out then if he dont like betting. foxy run 60 odd matches im not sure about lucky be nice for someone on here to put hes record up. and they were run in comps too THEY PROVED THERE WORTH.

dont get me wrong id love to have owned the dog when I was into it by the sounds of him.

I wont take the dog seriouslie untill he wins something. Like a gym fighter to me.

the dog was only entered in 2 competions this season,was joint winner of 1 and won the other,the day he shared winner, the ground was bottomless and he never missed,on the same day the country,s top men were out,gaz,j/ford,t/howley,etc,etc,thk all together there was 11 or 12 them out and only 2 big ears were got, while in competion i was in 5 was got at goole on fishponds top notch running, not bad for wee dog from belfast.

A dog doesn't have to be running for money to show it's quality. The hare neither knows nor cares whether you're betting on the outcome,.....it's running for it's life every time. Any dog that can go from Belfast to the fens and kill 20 out of 21 hares run after christmas is worth £500 a jump if you have a quality bitch to line. If the law was repealed I'd certainly be at your door gorger, but the thought of rearing one up only to have it confiscated because I am now to old and hobbled to keep on top of the action alas puts me off, lol.

At the end of the day if someone doesn't want to use Lucas, well no one said it was compulsory, but why begrudge a bit of gain for a lad that has been striving quietly to produce just such a dog for a long time.

Good on you gorger for flying the flag for all us Belfastards :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

• Like 3

put him into a knock out then if he dont like betting. foxy run 60 odd matches im not sure about lucky be nice for someone on here to put hes record up. and they were run in comps too THEY PROVED THERE WORTH.

dont get me wrong id love to have owned the dog when I was into it by the sounds of him.

I wont take the dog seriouslie untill he wins something. Like a gym fighter to me.

the dog was only entered in 2 competions this season,was joint winner of 1 and won the other,the day he shared winner, the ground was bottomless and he never missed,on the same day the country,s top men were out,gaz,j/ford,t/howley,etc,etc,thk all together there was 11 or 12 them out and only 2 big ears were got, while in competion i was in 5 was got at goole on fishponds top notch running, not bad for wee dog from belfast.

well if you beat them mens dogs he must be a good dog good luck with him :thumbs:

Edited by madhare hunter

well if you beat them mens dogs he must be a good dog good luck with him :thumbs:

ya took me up wrong mate we were on seperate land i didn,t beat them,my point was they the games top men struggled that day cause ground so soft,my dog lucas run same day and conditions different fen,never missed.

A dog doesn't have to be running for money to show it's quality. The hare neither knows nor cares whether you're betting on the outcome,.....it's running for it's life every time. Any dog that can go from Belfast to the fens and kill 20 out of 21 hares run after christmas is worth £500 a jump if you have a quality bitch to line. If the law was repealed I'd certainly be at your door gorger, but the thought of rearing one up only to have it confiscated because I am now to old and hobbled to keep on top of the action alas puts me off, lol.

At the end of the day if someone doesn't want to use Lucas, well no one said it was compulsory, but why begrudge a bit of gain for a lad that has been striving quietly to produce just such a dog for a long time.

Good on you gorger for flying the flag for all us Belfastards :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

cheers big man,did you get my e/mail,no problem about book interview.

Well said mate :thumbs:

ya took me up wrong mate we were on seperate land i didn,t beat them,my point was they the games top men struggled that day cause ground so soft,my dog lucas run same day and conditions different fen,never missed.

no bother sorry about that still must be good to have all ireland now backing a good dog. :thumbs:

o.k so run a dog for a fried breakfast if your into the sport.? !

the problem is that this dog has been taked up to the hilt good or bad and now it has everything to lose when (if) it does run.

so even if you dont run for money your still gamberling.

this is the last ill say on this dog as keeping it in the lime light by keep talking about it isnt how a dogs name should be made.

o.k so run a dog for a fried breakfast if your into the sport.? !

the problem is that this dog has been taked up to the hilt good or bad and now it has everything to lose when (if) it does run.

so even if you dont run for money your still gamberling.

this is the last ill say on this dog as keeping it in the lime light by keep talking about it isnt how a dogs name should be made.

so is your challenge still on r are you chicken.Have you heard something about him we should know.

another school of thought could be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if its made a name for itself with the big boys without being matched,,, possibly says more about its ability,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if the top fellas are giving it credit without winning contests then it must have somthing..............................just another way of looking at things.

and of course if your just fun running ,,, you proberbly slip on anything,, like i say just another way of looking at things