LUCAS TOP COURSING DOG

well im the man who owns the dog,i,ll put record straight. The dog is £500 a service but on my last trip to England Mr Jefford has paid for straws to be taken from the dog and kept in a sperm bank. Reason being I live in Ireland and couldn't come over every time to serve a bitch. I was able to serve Nooney's bitch because I was over that weekend but now the season is over I wont be over. As I say £500 is my service fee and the other £250 is the vets fee for putting straws in the bitch. Testing what day she is at her peak and in thirty days after straws entered to bitch you take your bitch back and the vet will tell if she in pup or not. This seems to be the new way forward the dog Barney is doing straws now and I have just spoke with S Gaskin and he getting straws taken from his old dog tramp. Im not a match man im in the game for fun but Fen Boss stop hidding behind a computer make yourself known and in winter I'll run you no problem. All them top men in the country mans ad have seen my dog run all winter in Boston fens,blankley,woodhallspa,hull,newark,cambridge,ths is why these men reckon he the best in years cuz he,s run and done the job everywhere.where,s ur dog armchair man.

i hope you do have a good dog but you need to be matching next january,

and in better places than blankney, woodhall spa, newark !!! ( farm fields )

there`s a hat full of lads that will race you next january, don`t miss the oppotunity to take them on

Is the fens not farm fields???? now its fields you run a hare on tills you if you have good dog or not come off it.

no pal, the fens are not farm fields,

farm fields means large or small fields, farm fields have hedges, spinneys, hills, woods, gates and fences

fens have none of those so the dog has to stick or get blown away for all to see

newark area is farm fields type land

Surely if you have an out and out staying dog a hare as very little chance getting away on the fens then?????

Would it not be harder on farm fields with gates fences ditches hills woods where they can get a away from a dog?????

even the best staying dogs can`t catch all hares, dykes have drains and holes and hares always use them, sometimes the land is proper soft, the dogs sink right in and that drains there stamina,

you get longer runs on the fens and your dog gets tested to it`s limits,

i prefer the fens for coursing because it`s harder to get a top class stayer than a fast type of dog, and fast dogs will burn out on the fen when they get on a good hare

just depends on what kind of running you like,

I agree with you mate, however , these days we have got dogs that can kill them anywhere , field or fen on all running conditions . It still gets said by lads who only run fields that fen hares have got nowhere to go , and they r easy to kill with all that room !Funny how they change their minds when they pay the fen a visit in winter, find out how strong the hares are and get blown to pieces !!

Well then how come a 1 season dog goes from ireland kills 7from 7 and a total of 21 killed by 3 dogs great hares my balls.In years gone by very good days on the fens this year the number there killing speaks for it,s self. :whistling:

They say it was the snow and the hares where not at there peck or it was wrong time off the year.

As you said how can a dog go over kill so many if the hare on the fen is so good but nice here the answer too that. :thumbs:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHY DO DICK HEADS COME ON HERE ALL THE TIME SLAGGING MENS DOGS, ONE REASON, THEVE GOT SHIT IN THERE KENNELLS.JUST BECAUSE THE DOG HASN'T BEEN MATCHED ITS NO GOOD,FOR f**k SAKE THIS DOG HAS KILLED SOME

A dog doesn't have to be running for money to show it's quality. The hare neither knows nor cares whether you're betting on the outcome,.....it's running for it's life every time. Any dog that can go

IM NO BALL LICKER. THE PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE IS DOG CRABBERS. JUST BECAUSE HALF HAVE NEVER HAD A HALF DECENT DOG.WHAT SPRINGS TO MIND JEALOUSY

sorry did I just hear the dogs killed 21 in the SNOW !!!! :icon_eek:

you go sledging in the snow not COURSING!

And that the dog is a "first season dog" how the hell can that dog have been tested and fit for stud at £700 straws or not?

As iv said iv never said the dogs no good, its just the big statements and the lack of matching.

sorry did I just hear the dogs killed 21 in the SNOW !!!! :icon_eek:

you go sledging in the snow not COURSING!

And that the dog is a "first season dog" how the hell can that dog have been tested and fit for stud at £700 straws or not?

As iv said iv never said the dogs no good, its just the big statements and the lack of matching.

thanks for bringing this back to the top.nobody said 21 in the snow but after the snow the hares were said not to be at there best.:thumbs:

dont keep talking about this dog doing what it can do in a week talk about what it does in 3 years time if its still about or it might get retired for stud next year if they take it to timberland get some decent matches under your belt then you wont need to talk about it the dog will talk for itself

put this up on another topic as well,so is jm going to run jk from drogeda for the 5000 that was offered to him,would be nice to see who has the best dogs the north or the south :victory:

i,ll run the kellys in proper winter no problem,not in end march [bANNED TEXT] they rang my mate in england (scared to ring me personally),im sick of offering to run them,wat happened to them in winter eh,o maybe they summer hunters,roll on nxt winter im gona hav sum fun,thers sm serious jealous people on this site,and balldac ur 1 of them u,ve never seen my dog run, get your on dog yon can mouth,cause thats all i,ve notice you do,stop matching other mens dogs,past timer.

j ive a good we bitch coming into season soon! give me a ring we will talk coin mate! :thumbs:

:boredom::boredom:

put this up on another topic as well,so is jm going to run jk from drogeda for the 5000 that was offered to him,would be nice to see who has the best dogs the north or the south :victory:

i,ll run the kellys in proper winter no problem,not in end march [bANNED TEXT] they rang my mate in england (scared to ring me personally),im sick of offering to run them,wat happened to them in winter eh,o maybe they summer hunters,roll on nxt winter im gona hav sum fun,thers sm serious jealous people on this site,and balldac ur 1 of them u,ve never seen my dog run, get your on dog yon can mouth,cause thats all i,ve notice you do,stop matching other mens dogs,past timer.

j ive a good we bitch coming into season soon! give me a ring we will talk coin mate! :thumbs:

keep postin shite boys to keep this in the limelight

750 my balls

i would not give it but some fools will

bump

well im the man who owns the dog,i,ll put record straight. The dog is £500 a service but on my last trip to England Mr Jefford has paid for straws to be taken from the dog and kept in a sperm bank. Reason being I live in Ireland and couldn't come over every time to serve a bitch. I was able to serve Nooney's bitch because I was over that weekend but now the season is over I wont be over. As I say £500 is my service fee and the other £250 is the vets fee for putting straws in the bitch. Testing what day she is at her peak and in thirty days after straws entered to bitch you take your bitch back and the vet will tell if she in pup or not. This seems to be the new way forward the dog Barney is doing straws now and I have just spoke with S Gaskin and he getting straws taken from his old dog tramp. Im not a match man im in the game for fun but Fen Boss stop hidding behind a computer make yourself known and in winter I'll run you no problem. All them top men in the country mans ad have seen my dog run all winter in Boston fens,blankley,woodhallspa,hull,newark,cambridge,ths is why these men reckon he the best in years cuz he,s run and done the job everywhere.where,s ur dog armchair man.

there`s a hat full of lads that will race you next january, don`t miss the oppotunity to take them on

Is the fens not farm fields???? now its fields you run a hare on tills you if you have good dog or not come off it.

farm fields means large or small fields, farm fields have hedges, spinneys, hills, woods, gates and fences

fens have none of those so the dog has to stick or get blown away for all to see

Surely if you have an out and out staying dog a hare as very little chance getting away on the fens then?????

Would it not be harder on farm fields with gates fences ditches hills woods where they can get a away from a dog?????

even the best staying dogs can`t catch all hares, dykes have drains and holes and hares always use them, sometimes the land is proper soft, the dogs sink right in and that drains there stamina,

i prefer the fens for coursing because it`s harder to get a top class stayer than a fast type of dog, and fast dogs will burn out on the fen when they get on a good hare

I agree with you mate, however , these days we have got dogs that can kill them anywhere , field or fen on all running conditions . It still gets said by lads who only run fields that fen hares have got nowhere to go , and they r easy to kill with all that room !Funny how they change their minds when they pay the fen a visit in winter, find out how strong the hares are and get blown to pieces !!

Well then how come a 1 season dog goes from ireland kills 7from 7 and a total of 21 killed by 3 dogs great hares my balls.In years gone by very good days on the fens this year the number there killing speaks for it,s self. :whistling:

They say it was the snow and the hares where not at there peck or it was wrong time off the year.

As you said how can a dog go over kill so many if the hare on the fen is so good but nice here the answer too that. :thumbs:

It killed 7 out of 7 because its a very good dog .It has nt come straight over from ireland and done it, its been ran here all season and learned how to run them and had his pipes opened.Your irish dogs have got no wind unless they v ran the fen. Just try to rememer its all our breeding youv got anyway !!

Can this dog catch hares consistently in southern Ireland, where their are small fields??

I am talking west of Ireland small fields??

It takes a good dog to do that, as their up and gone threw all sorts of hazards, fences ect, before ye know it?? :hmm:

It killed 7 out of 7 because its a very good dog .It has nt come straight over from ireland and done it, its been ran here all season and learned how to run them and had his pipes opened.Your irish dogs have got no wind unless they v ran the fen. Just try to rememer its all our breeding youv got anyway !!

it was march the last time he was over f**k sake the hares were past it.A nd he,ll be over before the summers out again as they hunt all year round and wont give the hares time to breed.coursing men my ass ££££££££ men and dog peadlers.