LUCAS TOP COURSING DOG

Have i got the stud fee right £750 a go .What age is this dog as just heard of him lately has he proven him self if so over how many seasons.Who bred him where does he stand at stud.Has he any pups yet any pic,s of him.If he,s the best in England how many matches has he won.

Edited by madhare hunter
  • Like 1

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHY DO DICK HEADS COME ON HERE ALL THE TIME SLAGGING MENS DOGS, ONE REASON, THEVE GOT SHIT IN THERE KENNELLS.JUST BECAUSE THE DOG HASN'T BEEN MATCHED ITS NO GOOD,FOR f**k SAKE THIS DOG HAS KILLED SOME

A dog doesn't have to be running for money to show it's quality. The hare neither knows nor cares whether you're betting on the outcome,.....it's running for it's life every time. Any dog that can go

IM NO BALL LICKER. THE PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE IS DOG CRABBERS. JUST BECAUSE HALF HAVE NEVER HAD A HALF DECENT DOG.WHAT SPRINGS TO MIND JEALOUSY

Have i got the stud fee right £750 a go .What age is this dog as just heard of him lately has he proven him self if so over how many seasons.Who bred him where does he stand at stud.Has he any pups yet any pic,s of him.If he,s the best in England how many matches has he won.

its from the north of ireland mate it is supose be a top notch dog the man who owns it was bid top money for of the english lads when it was over here think it ran around 12 hares only missing one think the deal was put on hold cos it had a soar toe dont think you could say any dog is the best a min the way the job is its hard two find but i bet it would be up there dont think its had many matches over here if any i no he as lined a bitch over here not long ago :thumbs:

its from the north of ireland mate it is supose be a top notch dog the man who owns it was bid top money for of the english lads when it was over here think it ran around 12 hares only missing one think the deal was put on hold cos it had a soar toe dont think you could say any dog is the best a min the way the job is its hard two find but i bet it would be up there dont think its had many matches over here if any i no he as lined a bitch over here not long ago :thumbs:

and the dog is not that old :thumbs:

it used to be the dog had to prove himself over a couple of seasons.How many do you think will pay that kind of money.ps what is the higgest amount a match dog has been sold for.And what was the best match dog of them all was there any who went unbeaten.

• Like 1

£750 as a stud fee seems high but people would charge £500 a pup from a top coursing bitch and no one would say a word.

there are pups out of good stuff £ 200 to £300 each. At £750 a go from an unproven dog i thought it was april fools day,do you get a full refund if no pups.

700 does sound a bit deer but if its the dog your lookin for people would pay most top dogs are around 500 stud fee a very well bred pup up two 500 i no of a bitch that was sold for 10 000 and is and is up there now as one of the best around i heard someone bid 15 grand for a dog but the owner tunned it down fairplay two him

Edited by bigliks

700 does sound a bit deer but if its the dog your lookin for people would pay most top dogs are around 500 stud fee a very well bred pup up two 500 i no of a bitch that was sold for 10 000 and is and is up there now as one of the best around i heard someone bid 15 grand for a dog but the owner tunned it down fairplay two him

i heard of dogs before the ban going for £10,000 plus but they had a few seasons under there belts and well proven match dogs.personally it would be hard to refuse £15.000 but fair play to the fella. :thumbs:

i heard of dogs before the ban going for £10,000 plus but they had a few seasons under there belts and well proven match dogs.personally it would be hard to refuse £15.000 but fair play to the fella. :thumbs:

LOOK as a terrier man stud fee 500 if i asked somebody that they wood chin me :chair:

was over with the man who owns the dog seen him run last season in eng,and this season both sides of the pond very good dog,when i was ther the total was 20 of 21,LM said he rekcons its the best dog hes seen..

what way is he bred is he english lines or full irish bred.

LOOK as a terrier man stud fee 500 if i asked somebody that they wood chin me :chair:

but he is the best courising dog in england the last to years thats a big statement for a dog that has not won a match.