.222 .223 or .22 250

22/250 its a good all rounder up here in scotland as someone said

you have to find a good match with the ammo and gun

but once you get it thats it .home loaders could get it to an extremely fine thing

i dont use a rifle now but when i did that was the one a second hand savage with federal

ammo[i think it was federal] :hmm:

Hello i work a remmy 22.250 love it & find it 1 of the easyest to home load my 50v-max my 52ghornaday hp-match my 55gnos/v-max & serria spbt all shoot the same point of impact & powder N140/varget/H380/BL-C2 mainly N140 & 55g v-max.I like the sound of the 204 fit wieght's of bullet's/powder's? etc i could have fun with that day & night.

• 4 weeks later...

The fact is they all do the job and they all do it well,its simply a matter of choice.Ive tried everything from a .22 hornet to a .243 which is what i use now and to be honest i stick with the .243 because its not just a superb fox round but its also deer legal and its now my only full bore rifle for the simple reason that i know that rifle inside out.I dont think swapping and changing calibres really helps your accuracy so i stick to my .243 for everthing.