raciest bull x

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this bitch is nearly 3 good on rabbits and rats

Hes mine - 1/4 bull, 1/4 deerhound, 1/2 grey. Been quite slow to mature but its clicked for her now and she takes rabbits well and retrieves live to hand.

bitch i had who got killed by a car 3rd gen bullx   and this dog was 100% single handed day or nite but had to get PTS as he turned into a nut case he was 9/16 7/16 bullx  

Posted Images

I found red mills to give them the shits, much prefer gain 28, each to their own...

Few more pics of my racey bull x's

Dog now 18 month around 12 on this pic 2DF27272-0365-49FF-8695-D0FCAF99779A-95493EA0AE5-F35F-492E-B904-3742A72100CE-4904424525C-A863-484C-8FA5-C0E1711B375D-490

My new bitch image_zps92ecf4ec.jpgimage_zps5432cd55.jpgimage_zpsb8a714c9.jpg

LIKE THE RED BITCH MATE.WHAT WAY SHE BRED

wezza do you mix anyhting in with the gain last time i had it the dogs didnt like it some reason they like big biscuits lol,ive got them on arkrights at the min doing ok but keep having probs with f***ing anal gland horrid stink!!

i know its not best but if i mix in that webbox stuff they eat owt do you think it will be ok with the gain food?

I know what you mean pal, the gain 28 is very small sized biscuits, my dogs each get a pint of gain with a pound of chicken and tripe (minced raw) mixed into it and they smash it. If I was to feed gain by its self they are picky with it to be honest so I would say yes go ahead and mix it with what ever they like as it really is a decent grub, I've never had a food which gives them such good condition, obviously exercise/work help as well but you get my drift

• Like 1

Nice1 mate think i mite give it another go and get it mixed up.every dog on here fed on it looks spot on.were do you get yours from i had to search all over to find a place that will send it out nowere sells it in Leeds.a pint seem a massive amount do you akways give that much i normaly give mine a cup full other wise look bloated all different a suppose like.cheers mate

I know what you mean pal, the gain 28 is very small sized biscuits, my dogs each get a pint of gain with a pound of chicken and tripe (minced raw) mixed into it and they smash it. If I was to feed gain by its self they are picky with it to be honest so I would say yes go ahead and mix it with what ever they like as it really is a decent grub, I've never had a food which gives them such good condition, obviously exercise/work help as well but you get my drift

I found red mills to give them the shits, much prefer gain 28, each to their own...

Few more pics of my racey bull x's

Dog now 18 month around 12 on this pic

2DF27272-0365-49FF-8695-D0FCAF99779A-954

93EA0AE5-F35F-492E-B904-3742A72100CE-490

4424525C-A863-484C-8FA5-C0E1711B375D-490

My new bitch

image_zps92ecf4ec.jpg

[url=http://s1066.photobucket.com/user/Anthony_Werrett/media/image_zps5432cd55.jpg.html]

gave my dog shitsfor about 2 week now its sound think changeing foods does give dogs shits till they get used to it