raciest bull x

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this bitch is nearly 3 good on rabbits and rats

Hes mine - 1/4 bull, 1/4 deerhound, 1/2 grey. Been quite slow to mature but its clicked for her now and she takes rabbits well and retrieves live to hand.

bitch i had who got killed by a car 3rd gen bullx   and this dog was 100% single handed day or nite but had to get PTS as he turned into a nut case he was 9/16 7/16 bullx  

Posted Images

Hes mine - 1/4 bull, 1/4 deerhound, 1/2 grey. Been quite slow to mature but its clicked for her now and she takes rabbits well and retrieves live to hand.

alryt mate very nice dog ive got the same cross hes a brindle dog do you get many foot injuries with this cross because ive had a few with myn atb Top Lamper

she is just getting over a foot injury at the moment mate...but that was a deep cut that could have happened to any dog,i have noticed she has knocked a middle toe on her front paw but then her feet are not the best to be honest....apart from that no other probs with her,is yours having the same problem over an over? or is it different feet each time etc?

hello all, all the bull x threads get the same coments...some ead on im etc...how about some pics of some realy racey crosses...the type you could run on rabbits aswell as other stuff... :drinks: and before anyone asks me to show mine first, i havent got one.

post-60554-0-74334500-1300833713_thumb.jpg Max 15month old first x

25 inch picks up rabbits with ease

showing great potential

thats the only thing hel pick up tho :):tongue2:

i like this one too

Thanks Steve. A couple more for you. I had her off a mate purely down to the fact that her mother was an awsome worker - mate didn't want no money for her so we the deal was I put £20 in each of our kids bank accounts

- so you can't say fairer than that. What do you run?

post-56941-0-02983100-1300898707_thumb.jpg

post-56941-0-63333500-1300898796_thumb.jpg

post-56941-0-39584800-1300899037_thumb.jpg

post-56941-0-52952200-1300899118_thumb.jpg

• Like 1