raciest bull x

hello all, all the bull x threads get the same coments...some ead on im etc...how about some pics of some realy racey crosses...the type you could run on rabbits aswell as other stuff... :drinks: and before anyone asks me to show mine first, i havent got one.

Edited by taffy apple

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this bitch is nearly 3 good on rabbits and rats

Hes mine - 1/4 bull, 1/4 deerhound, 1/2 grey. Been quite slow to mature but its clicked for her now and she takes rabbits well and retrieves live to hand.

bitch i had who got killed by a car 3rd gen bullx   and this dog was 100% single handed day or nite but had to get PTS as he turned into a nut case he was 9/16 7/16 bullx  

Posted Images

hello all, all the bull x threads get the same coments...some ead on im etc...how about some pics of some realy racey crosses...the type you could run on rabbits aswell as other stuff... :drinks: and before anyone asks me to show mine first, i havent got one.

post-60554-0-74334500-1300833713_thumb.jpg Max 15month old first x

25 inch picks up rabbits with ease

showing great potential

Edited by fucktheban.com
  • Like 3

this bitch is nearly 3 good on rabbits and ratsthumbs.gif

don't take this the wrong way but I've never seen a dog like that in my life! it's neck and head look like it's off a different dog when compared to the body! Is it just a straight bull/grey?