Bull Lurcher called Pi?

Thanks for the pics, anyone got anymore or breeding info? Thanks

he was a genuine'' first cross a.p.b.t x greyhound... if u can look back over the posts thats been writen about this dog'' on here.. u will find a post mate where i say how this dog was breed' n the sire and dame to him ''etc'' this dog was breed by very good frends ov mine'a lot ov years ago now'' n his litter sister made a good name for her self as well' not just...pye' hope u find all the info u need.... ATB..B

busher so is that the pie in them pics then matey ?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You out crossed to a grandson of pie, that don't make him pie line, a line is based on one dog pie in this case and line bred to keep the blood strong with little outcross. Your pup features it once f

just to say well done to the lads who first bred them

if Whin is ok then thats sound bud, but to state that about fezz on a open forum and not knowing the lad in my eyes is out of order, you cant judge a person until meeting them face to face, regarding

Posted Images

pie

pie.jpg

funny that always thought pie was a white half cross

i was full sure of that as well! different pi perhaps?

what pie we talkin bout here ???? chrissy deans pie from wigan av got grandaughter to that dog best dog av ever had she 9 now like the father to my pup was dog called scud put to big half cross bitch

pie

pie.jpg

what pie we talkin bout here ???? chrissy deans pie from wigan av got grandaughter to that dog best dog av ever had she 9 now like the father to my pup was dog called scud put to big half cross bitch

dont know much bout the breeding of the dog just remember seeing a pic of a fine well bred mostly white black and white bull grey, thats as much as i can tell ya

pie

pie.jpg

chrissy used to own him.. ur right mate.. ATB..B

some 1 told me that pie dog was white with black patches now this dog is black allover so im confuzed :thumbs:

u was told wrong mate.. thats the real deal'' on the pics.. dont belive anything else.. ATB..B

is there any video footage with pie running on it busher?

Thats deff the pie dog that people talk about lines down from. At the end of the day any black bullx can look simular to most others at times and in diff piks's whether a dog look identicle to another or not is not relavent its like a ringer on the flapps they look the same but thats about it

heres a pic i got for a mate to see the last time this thread was on here

pie.jpg

heard the dog was a bit of a head case used to retrieve farm collies plus the kennel the dogs were attached to but it could be just hear say

been told by a couple of lads that he was "the real deal" :thumbs: